Chpt 10

Milan's outfit ^^

David's POV.

After I dragged Xion's stalking ass away from my sister and got him in the car, I had him drop me off at the trap so I could handle some shit. This nigga was some else, over here following my sister around like I ain't just step to him bout that shit. Whole car ride he sat there in that seat mute as a bitch and never took his eyes off the road.

"Aye, nigga so you just not gone say shit?" I asked looking at him sideways.

"Bruh just drop that shit I got shit on my mind." He snapped real quick.

Now if he wasn't like blood to me and being a little pressed bitch I would've jacked his shit real quick, but Imma give him some slack.

"Nigga if you wasn't on yo lil bitch fit I would jack yo ass up, but Ight come out yo neck again and imma have to cap yo ass." I said through my teeth.

He ain't say none but kept driving, but I could tell his ass wanted to say sum slick cause this nigga's jaw was clenching real tight.

He pulled up on the side of the trap and sat there drumming his fingers on the wheel, waiting on me to either say sum or get out.

I jus chuckled under my breath and dapped him up real quick before walking off. I ain't even get near the front of the trap before this nigga already swerved off real quick.

*45 minutes later*

As I was leaving the trap, I thought it would be nice and stop by the Chinese restaurant and get some food for me and Milan, cause I know Diamond probably didn't even let Milan ass get nun to eat.

I stopped by the closest Panda Express and got some fried rice and some what's supposed to be "spicy" red looking chicken, before heading back to the crib.

As I was pulling up to my house I had to remind myself to take Milan to AT&T tomorrow to get her a phone, because I know her ass don't have one yet.

I stepped out the car, grabbed my keys out my pocket, and walked up to the door and unlocked it. As I walked into I figured Milan wasn't here  yet, which wouldn't be a surprise to be honest. Shit shopping with Diamond can be a nightmare when the girl got stacks to spend.

I heard some movement from behind me and grabbed my glock real quick and turned, ready to shoot whoever the fuck was in my house.

Little did I know it was Milan who had made the noise all the way from the living room. I started checking out the crib tryna see who was here with me, and came across her sitting on the couch.

Shorty looked like a whole nother person and let me tell you I was blown away. Diamond really showed out with this, cause Milan was lookin fine as hell.
*
*
*
Alright guys there it's is well have a update coming soon 💛