An Enemy is Approaching!

(At the school)

*Master Hands POV*

"I fail to understand how starting your class at 10pm will be appropriate and why you requested it to be at that time at all."I say as I make some minor adjustments to my desk. I was talking to one of the teachers. She was going to be the 5th period teacher for all the students and she requested her class to be at 10pm so suddenly.

"It's because the students need to learn that a fight can occur at any time even if it is at night." She replies with a monotone like voice.

"Yes, I believe that but why 10pm? Why such a specific time?" I say now staring towards the teacher.

"The reason behind that time is because I have reason to believe that the school's first threat will arrive here at about 12pm."

"Do tell.." I say as I adress her to continue.

"When I was on my way here, I recognized what appeared to be one of the school's many enemies from the chart you sent to me via moogle. And he seemed to be determined to make it here bent on this place's destruction."

I take out the chart I sent every teacher from a desk drawer and slide it across my desk facing it towards her. It had an array of the enemies listed on it along with their pictures above their names.

"Please show me, which enemy you saw on the way here."

She took a moment to look and pointed towards a picture of a dragon-looking creature. It was Ridley...

"I understand now, and so you think the students can handle him?"

"I do believe he would serve as a perfect first test." She responded back as she started to make her way towards the door.

"And if they get hurt or even die?"

"That won't happen...I will be there to make sure of it."

"Are you sure you don't just want the other teachers to handle it. I mean you barely just arrived here and I am sure you are tired from the trip plus this is only the students first week, they will barely even know what to do."
She stopped at the door with her hand on the handle ready to leave.

"I appreciate the concern for me but I will be fine. Your students will also be fine, I wouldn't choose to underestimate them. They read the acceptance letters and they know what they signed up for. As for right now, I would start making plans to worry about the toads who work here and get them evacuated to somewhere safe. I will worry about Ridley and your students." She says as she exits the room.

I sigh, I do hope the students will all be alright especially under the care of someone like her.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and Mother figures out there! In honor of that, I hoped you all enjoyed the Chapter! It's short but at least it gets this story moving especially after the 3 week pause on it!

Hope you all enjoyed!

Kupo~