Finding the First class

*Rosalina POV*

First day of school

"Where do I go?!" I mumble to myself as I walk down the halls paying attention to my schedule and occasionally looking up to see the room numbers. I was lost.... SSU must have been one of the biggest schools there was, of course I was lost.
On top of that, I am dealing with the the 'no floating in the halls' rule.
This day was not starting out well.

I kept going down the halls looking for my classroom with Luma tailing behind me. Sadly I didn't have a dorm partner due to luma. But it wasn't all bad, this would mean me and luma would have all the space we need if luma ever wanted to invite any of the other lumas.

I continue down the hall and look back down at my schedule making a sharp turn towards another hall when I bumped into something or more like someone.

I close my eyes and I hear that we both fall down to the ground with an "Oof!"

I open my eyes and rub my head to see a guy with blond hair, a green cap and clothing with brown sleeves on the ground across from me rubbing his head with his eyes closed.

He opens his eyes and immediately he hops up and offers a hand to help me up with a quick apology as soon as he sees me.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention! I was too busy looking at my schedule trying to find my classroom!"

"It's fine, It was both our faults! I was doing the same thing!" I say frantically and take his hand as I get up. Luma flies around me and sees if I got any serious injury on me but lets out a gleeful shriek when it doesn't spot any.

"I'm Link. " the guy says with a big grin.

"I'm Rosalina and this is Luma, nice to meet you!" I say returning the smile while Luma chimes a Cheerful shriek.

"Well, maybe you can help me, Rosalina. I am looking for the Damage Recovery Class which is room 426. Do you happen to know at least a slight clue as to where it is?" Link says with a little hope in his eyes.

"Sorry", I reply " I do not, that's the class I am currently looking for right now too. I was going to ask you about it but that doesn't do me much good anymore."

We boths let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Well, I guess we could try to find it together." I suggest.

"Sure, two heads are better then, well except Tooney's head..." He laughs out.
I was confused about the joke but I went along with it and we began our search for the class. It took us about 20mins but we finally did find it.
Sadly we and apparently everyone that found that room got a surprise.
There on the door hung a sign saying "Classroom not currently available, please report to rm. 156 if you have class here."

Well, I guess the upside to this is that me and Link got to know more about each other and we became fast friends.

Hope you all enjoyed this Chapter! I thankfully had all day Monday to create it since I didn't have school... Kupo! ^-^

Sadly, I forgot to publish it since I fell asleep...*sighs* kupo...