We Have To Move Quicker

*Link's POV*

After hearing the situation of Zelda and Robin, me and Luma knew we had to work fast. We didn't need anyone else ending up like this.

Not long after the discussion was finished, Peach and Pichu reported that Marth was safe and that Bowser was on our side but to still remain vigilant of him. It's good to know that we've rescued at least three friends, now there was only Samus and Rosalina to go.

Luma and I kept running and dodging traps. There were a lot of moments we had to sneak because it seemed like this area was heavily guarded. What could you possibly have hidden here that would need so much attending to.

After running for what felt like hours but we're only mere minutes down the hall, we finally arrived at a big room that held a throne and a bunch of statues and seemed unique compared to other parts of the castle. The room also split off into 4 different paths. One path went up stairs another went down stairs and two hallways that split off in their own direction.

"I can sense her, I can sense Mama!" Luma chimed out.

"Where?" I asked.

Before Luma could answer, we heard a deep voice coming from upstairs.I gestured to Luma to stay silent and hide. We ran down the other case of stairs and hid behind them. The castle area echoed with their voices so we could hear everything that was being said. Especially from one voice I recognized all to well.

"Where is Bowser, I would like him to bring in the next kid." We heard the voice say.

"We have no clue. Usually when he needs us, he will call for us. We never really believe it is necessary to check on our King." A scared voice says.

"That is rubbish! A servant should know where their King is at all times!No matter.... I will send Ridley or some of the servants to fetch the next kid." The voice I am almost certain to be Ganon says with a sigh.

"You know Lord Ganon, I am quite curious as to what we are doing. I mean, my King has questioned it earlier but you never gave him an answer even when you know he is only here to help you." The voice that was once scared spoke up.

"SILENCE! A servant like you has no place to know! Now instead of interrogating me, why don't you and a couple of your aquaintances bring in the next child..." Ganon yelled out towards the "Kings servant".

"Yes sir! Which child should I bring in next?! The princess?" The "Kings servant" said in a frantic state.

"No, let your king have his fun with that one." Ganon says with venom in his voice

"The male warrior?" The scared voice asks.

"Nah, I am sure he will put up a fight. I would prefer one that didn't fight at the moment. Don't we have another female child. Go on and bring that one to me." Ganon says getting annoyed with the conversation.

"Yes sir." The voice says and then runs off in a direction.

"Ridley, I want you you to do a fly around and check to see if there is anything by the castle. I have a feeling that S.S.U will soon find us. If you see any of them, execute them on sight. Meet me in my Chambers afterwards if you have anything to report.

With that we heard Ridley stomp his way out followed by some loud steps leaving the room.

I know, if we are to save the rest of our friends. We better do it quick. Because now I am sure that whatever happened to Robin and Zelda is soon about to happen to Samus.

*???*

I sat in the same spot I sat in when the students left and continued to watch the unmoving castle. Lava flowed and created burst of noises that filled the silence.
It didn't take to long before I heard a different noise that sounded like someone taking a step.

"Took you long enough..." I said not looking back knowing who it was.
Silence was all that sat before I could cut it again.

"Where are the others, Zeal?" I ask looking towards her. I could see the hate that lingered in her eyes.

"I left them behind. Told them that I was going to go up ahead to scout for enemies." Zeal replied.

"Well, did you find any?" I ask not moving from my spot.

"Just one, and I am gonna kick her ass!" Zeal states getting into a fighting position.

So I was having a bad day and I thought maybe if I publish this chapter, it will make me feel better.

If I don't get another chapter out soon, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

Kupo~