What Do You Think Your Rank Is?

*Link's POV*

An overwhelming darkness was all I could feel as I was staring at the teacher once again. That Shadow version of her was back again but this time, it was a lot more visible then last time but it was still a bit faded. The presence was enough to make me fear it a lot.

I looked around at the other students around me to see who could also see it. I saw very afraid Rosalina with a concerned Luma and Pichu staring straight at it along with Palutena who also seemed to be freaking out.

Robin, Lucina, Tooney,  and Zelda also saw it like we did last time but they weren't freaking out as much as us.

The new ones who seemed to see it though were  Pit, Peach, Bowser, Ike, Samus, Pikachu and Daisy, for they all seemed on edge about it.

After about a while and it gazing around the classroom it vanished and the teacher  spoke up before anyone could talk about it.

"Will these few students step forward so I may speak with you. Pit, Peach, Ike, Bowser, Daisy, Samus and Pikachu." Cautiously, they seemed to walk towards her to speak with her. No doubt, she is going to tell them what she told us the first time. I wish there was some kind of warning though before she did that.

"I wonder what she is going to talk to them about. Perhaps they are the higher rank kids that she mentioned, don't ya think?" I hear Shulk say to Sonic.

"Maybe...if that's the case then we need to train harder ." He responded back. With that, they continued to spar.

I walk towards Rosalina who seems to be still a bit shook by it.
"You ok, Rosalina."  I ask lightly so no one will hear."

"Yes I am. Thanks for asking. Is it me or did that Shadow feel a lot more menacing then before?" She asks calmly, to try not to show her fear. Pichu and Luma look on again, once again confused.

"I see you two felt it again too. I swear, it's enough to make even a god fear for it's life." Palutena interjects.

"I thought gods aren't allowed to swear? Wait, gods can die?" I ask.

"I wouldn't know. I haven't actually ever died nor do I want to. And as for the swearing, I have some leeway. Just don't tell Pit." She chuckles out.

"So what do you think your rank might be Link?" Rosalina asked changing the subject.

"Well since she said that no one was S rank, I'm going for the next best and saying A!" I say confidently.

"That's being a little too confident in your skills, isn't it?" Palutena asked.

"Nah, I don't think so. What about you? What do you think your rank is?"

"I believe I am an A rank. I mean I am a goddess. How could I not be?" Palutena said confidently.

"Now who's being too confident in their abilities?" I laugh out

"What about you Rosalina? What rank do you think you are at?" I ask Rosalina.

"I think I am good at fighting but I am not that great. There are others who are probably way better then me. But the teacher did say I was a step closer to the test like you guys so I think that I am probably only rank R." Rosalina responded.

"Come on! Aren't you being a little bit too modest about yourself?" I complain.

"Yeah Rosalina, I am sure your rank A too." Palutena followed up.

"It doesn't really matter. I mean if I am rank R, at least Pichu will have a chance to catch up."

"I guess you have a point. Well, I guess it's up to you on weather you're going to be confident about your rank or not. Just don't be surprised if you're a higher rank." Palutena ends with a wink.

"Well I have an issue with it! If you're not going to be confident about yourself then I will be confident for you! Rosalina, I am sure you are a rank A student!" I yell out but only loud enough for us to hear it and maybe a couple other students near it.

Rosalina seemed to back up a bit on my out burst with a nervous and unsure look.

"L-Link, I-I thank you for having faith in me." Rosalina said with a bright smile.

"Aww, how cute...now keep it down, why don't ya?" Palutena said.

Pichu and Luma seemed to ignore us and spar against each other  because it wasn't long until Luma tugged on Rosalina's dress, grabbing her attention then pointing out towards an unconscious Pichu.

The conversation ended there as Rosalina took Pichu towards the nursing center and the students all returned from talking to the teacher.

Hope you all enjoyed!

And sorry all, everything has been hectic lately! Forgive me for that plz.

Kupo! ^-^