What To Do Now?

*Peach's POV*

The school day was finally over and now I have all the time I could possibly want to do whatever.
No school work, no Toads telling me what I should and shouldn't do, I'm free to do whatever!

I look around the court yard that was located somewhere in the middle of the school and sigh... WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO!
This must be the thing called boredom that I heard so much about. It sucks. I think I may actually die from.

I walk towards a door leading to one of the halls that go towards the court yard. "Achoo" I sneezed. Hmm, someone must have been talking about me.

"Bless you!" I hear someone say. I look in the direction of the voice and see a guy in blue armor and has blue hair.

"Oh Thank you!" I say surprised to see anybody else here in the court yard. Especially since I was about to leave.

"My lady, are you ok? You seem somewhat lost and confused." He says with a bow.

I blush, "Uh yes, I was just trying to find something to do. I am quite bored at the moment. Also there is no need to bow, I am a fighter just like you! I say somewhat flustered.

"Oh but I must bow, especially to those of royalty and those who are beautiful. Besides all women deserve respect." He says as he kisses my hand still bowing. I blushed harder, and I didn't even know that was possible.

He then stood up straight and held out his arm for me to take. "I know there isn't much to do but I may be able to help you with your boredom situation. Would dinner at a close by restraunt do?"

I took his arm hesitantly and looke at him. "Yes that would be nice but first, may I know your name?"

"Of course, my lady. My name is Marth." He says as we begin to walk out of the court yard.

"It's nice to meet you Marth, I am Peach!" I say happily as we exit the court yard.

Two small Chapters equal a whole, right?  Is this good enough or no?
I say it is, hope you all enjoy! Kupo!