Chapter Seven - The Petrova

Natalia sits there on the couch hearing what all of them have to say on why they have to dagger Elijah

Natalia sits there on the couch hearing what all of them have to say on why they have to dagger Elijah. Eventhough Natalia hear what they say, her eyes are only on Elena. She cant seem to be able to take her eyes of her. She was confused with how a doppelganger could exist when Katherine was the last of her bloodline. She tries to think of all the possibilities but none of them makes total sense.

There's no way on earth that a doppelganger could be born from another bloodline. A doppelganger could only be born from the Petrova bloodline, but it ends with Katherine. Everyone in that room was on edge and worried as they don't know whether Natalia is a friend or an enemy and Elena doesn't feel comfortable at all with Natalia keep staring at her.

"Do you hear what I just said." Damon face shows how annoyed he is with Natalia, but Natalia know better that he was actually scared. Scared that she might hurt Elena.

"How cant I?" Natalia said with a sigh.

"So you were saying that Elijah will still sacrifice Elena for the ritual?" Natalia ask them.

"Yes and that is why we have to dagger him." Stefan said.

"How do you know that he will do that? Didn't you made a deal with him Elena?" Natalia ask Elena.

"Yes I did."

"And what is this deal that you make?"

"The deal is he will protect all of my friends from any harm." Elena said.

"And how about you? Does this deal include you?" Natalia ask Elena again as she finds her words a little confusing for her.

"No." Elena said.

"Are you saying that you volunteer to die?"

"Yes she did." Stefan said and Natalia can tell that he wasn't happy with her decision.

"And all of you did nothing to stop her?"

"That's why we dagger Elijah remember. Do you think we did that for fun." Damon said and Natalia raise an eyebrow at him.