Chapter Twelve - Starting To Care

Damon drive Natalia, Jeremy and unconscious Bonnie towards an abandoned house in the woods

Damon drive Natalia, Jeremy and unconscious Bonnie towards an abandoned house in the woods. It wasn't really an abandoned house, it was Natalia's house. A house where she and her family live. Natalia couldn't think of any other house that is safe for them to hide Bonnie. No one should know that Bonnie is alive, especially Klaus. They will tell Elena and Stefan after Natalia do the spell to bring Bonnie back.

Natalia did a spell to make Bonnie heartbeat stop and make it stop beating for a moment but it doesn't mean that Bonnie is dead. The spell that Natalia did on Bonnie is considered as one of the powerful spell and its take a troll on her. She hasn't done a spell as powerful as this for a very long time and she should have warm up first before doing that spell but the time that she has today doesn't allow her to do that.

Along the ride Natalia keep coughing and she can sense Jeremy and Damon keep eyeing her, but she pretends that she's okay. She need to bring Bonnie back only then she will think about herself. When they arrive at the house, Natalia told Damon to go meet Elena and Stefan first. She will meet him at the Salvatore's house.

When Damon is gone, Natalia enter the house and went straight to Bonnie that was laying on the floor with Jeremy beside her. He was holding her hand and stroking her hair. Natalia look around her and realize that they were in the living room. She remembers every laugh, happiness and tears that she had with her family in that living room and how she wish that she can turn back the time but unfortunately, time travel is not real. Natalia eyes starts to water but she hold back the tears from falling. She has no time for this. She need to bring Bonnie back. When she turn to look at Bonnie, Jeremy look at her worriedly.

"Nat, are you okay?"

"I'm fine Jer. Its just, this place brings a lot of memories. I'm fine." Natalia said before she stand beside Bonnie and raise her hand just above her waist and starts chanting the spell.

"Satus respiratio reducerent, satus respiratio reducerent, satus respiratio reducerent." Natalia eyes shut open and once again Jeremy sees the veins on her face and her eyes change color. Bonnie then gasp as she wakes up and Jeremy turn to Bonnie with a glad smile on his face as they both hug and laugh with joy.