Chapter Ten - The Beginning of Everything

Later that night, it was almost 2 am at that time, when Natalia receive another text message from Elena telling her to meet at the Salvatore's house

Later that night, it was almost 2 am at that time, when Natalia receive another text message from Elena telling her to meet at the Salvatore's house. They all want to talk about Klaus and his message and somehow Elena thinks that it is a good idea for Natalia to be there. She was hoping that Natalia could help her handling them.

What do she expect for her to do? Saying yes for her suicidal mission? Natalia is 100% on the Salvatore's brother side on this one, eventhough she hates Damon, but she agree that Elena will not sacrifice herself. If all this supernatural thing doesn't exist, people will say that Elena is suicidal.

Elijah hasn't been home since the last time Natalia saw him, which is this morning. She did call him and he said that he will be back home when he finds what he need to find. Natalia send a text towards Elijah telling him that she will be at the Salvatore's house and will tell him everything when he got back. She then grab her car keys and drove straight to the Salvatore's house.

"I'm here. Talk." Natalia said with a tired voice as she walk into the living room seeing Stefan, Damon, Bonnie and Elena is already there.

"Where's Elijah?" Stefan ask.

"He's not in town. He's currently in France. He said he will be back when he find what he needs. What are we going to talk about?" Natalia ask with a tired voice.

"Klaus."Elena said as she sits on a couch and Natalia sits on a couch in front of her with a shrug.

"What do you guys suggest we do? I'm all ears." Natalia said still with the tired voice. She did admit that today is not the day for her. Since she Dana relay Klaus's message to them, she has been in a really bad mood. Everything she do doesn't go the way she planned and now she feels really tired.

"Okay, you are being annoying, now about the plan we go to the dance, we find him." Damon said and everyone frowns hearing what he just said.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan said.

"Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply. Besides, Natalia know how he looks like." Damon said and Natalia frown at him.

"Yeah. Only me. And last time I check, I don't have any picture of him. So, good luck with that."