Chapter Twenty - Klaus's Blood

"Hello Katherine

"Hello Katherine." Stefan said as he walks into Alaric's apartment and Katherine is there sitting on the bed before she gets up when Stefan walk in.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus's compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!" Katherine said with anger and annoyance but her face then change when she sees Natalia walk into the apartment, standing beside Stefan.

"Why are you here?" Katherine ask.

"Aren't you happy to see me? Am I the only one who excited to see you?" Natalia said with a smirk.

"We ran into complications and Damon got bit by Tyler Lockwood." Stefan said, trying to change the subject.

"Complication?" Katherine ask.

"Yeah, doesn't really matter. We need to find him. Where is he?" Natalia ask before they hear the door being open. When they turn around, they see Klaus and Elijah walk in.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine said and both Klaus and Elijah look at Stefan and Natalia. Elijah eyes are fixed on Natalia but she didn't even look at him.

"You just keep popping up, don't you Stefan? And I thought you hate me Alia?" Klaus said.

"I still do." Natalia said and there's hurt in Klaus's eyes.

"I need your help... For my brother." Stefan said.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus said before he went towards one of his luggage, looking for something.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. I'm sorry I didn't complete our deal. Natalia, I know I disappoint you, but Nicklaus gave me his word that he would reunite me with my family and you know how much I've wanted that." Elijah said trying to make Natalia and Stefan understand but she didn't look at him.

"And so I shall." Klaus said before he puts a dagger through Elijah's heart. Natalia scream in shock and she tries to help Elijah but Klaus vamp-speed towards Stefan and pushes him against a wall.