Chapter Fourteen - Alia

After the conversation that she had with Elijah, Natalia waits in her room for Elijah and Elena to return

After the conversation that she had with Elijah, Natalia waits in her room for Elijah and Elena to return. She did receive a text from Elijah saying that he will need more than 30 minutes to convince Elena to come home as she has too many question to ask and Natalia tells him that the longest that she can give is 4 hours.

She know that Elijah is worried with her threats but Elena is the one that keeping him from being here in 30 minutes. It is true that Elijah is an Original vampire and to bring Elena home by force wasn't hard for him but then he thinks it is time for Elena to know the truth about the curse.

After spending hours in the room, Natalia decide to take a quick shower. When she walk out from the bathroom, fully cloth of course, she see Stefan sitting on her bed looking out of the window. She can tell that he was deep in her thoughts as he didn't realize that Natalia is already standing beside him.

"Stefan?"

"Uh hmm. Sorry. I was-"

"Zoning?" Stefan nod and chuckle before he stares straight into her eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't want Elena to be near him too, but you have to admit, one day it will happen." Stefan says and Natalia let out a heavy sigh agreeing with what Stefan says. Stefan can sense Natalia's worries. He take a step closer towards her and stroke her cheeks gently.

"I promise, I will not let anything happen to her or you." Natalia's body tense with Stefan's touch. She can feel a spark from his touch and it made her heart beat faster but before she could embarrass herself, Stefan's phone ring.

"Hello." Stefan answer taking his hand away from Natalia's cheeks. Both of them feel glad that someone call him at that time as they were both too immersed with what they are feeling at the moment to even stop.

"Hey, Stefan. It's Jenna."

"Jenna, hey."

"Where's Elena? And Jeremy? No one's answering their phones."

"Ah, Elena's not here at the moment. Is, uh, is everything okay?"

"She left me all these weird messages telling me to stay away from Ric. What's going on?"