Chapter Thirteen - 30 Minutes

Natalia woke up with a wince the next morning when she opens her eyes as she feels a strong pain on her head

Natalia woke up with a wince the next morning when she opens her eyes as she feels a strong pain on her head. It feels like her head was hit by a truck but she then feel a gentle touch on her hand and a voice calling her name. She thought it was Elijah but when she opens her eyes, she sees Stefan. He was sitting next to her while holding her hand. He looks worried.

"Stefan?"

"Hey you awake. How do you feel?"

"Umm, my head hurts other than that, I'm fine. What happen?"

"You fainted last night."

"I faint? What?"

"Yeah you did. Do you need anything? Water maybe?"

"Yeah, water will be nice. Thank you." Natalia says and Stefan vamp-speed to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water on his hand.

"Here you go. Slowly." Stefan says as he helps Natalia to sit and drink the water. When Natalia finish the drink she smiles at Stefan.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Natalia frowns when she sees a chair beside her bed. She has been into this room before and she's definitely sure that chair wasn't there before.

"Stefan, are you here all night?" Natalia ask while looking straight into his eyes.

"Yeah. I need to make sure you're okay. You made me worry, you made all of us worry."

"I'm sorry. I should have told you but we didn't actually have a lot of time last night."

"Its okay. I understand but make sure it wont happen again." Stefan says with a stern in his voice.

"I promise." Natalia says while raising her hand like she was doing a pledge and Stefan smiles while shaking his head at her.

"If you want to take a shower, your clothes are in those bags. Caroline pick them up last night for you." Stefan says while pointing at three luggage beside a closet.

"Well, she doesn't need to bring three luggage. How many clothes did she bring." Natalia chuckles as she walk towards the bag.

"I told her to bring more than one."