Chapter Sixteen - What have you done?

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan ask Alaric

"No. It's like I blacked out and woke up three days later. Katherine was there." Alaric said.

"Huh, so there's where she is. No wonder I cant find her." Natalia said and both Stefan and Elijah glare at her.

"What?" Natalia said and both Stefan and Elijah shakes their head.

"She's under compulsion. Damon snuck her some vervain, but she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can." Stefan said.

"You knew where she is and you didn't tell me?" Natalia ask Stefan as she puch him on his shoulder.

"Because I know you will do more than punching to her and we need her alive. She will be our eyes." Stefan said as he rub his shoulder where Natalia just punch.

"Hmm, makes sense. I will let you go this time Salvatore." Natalia said.

"Where is Damon?" Elena ask as she look around her and realize that Damon is no longer there with them.

"I saw him go upstairs." Jenna answer. Once Elena hear that, she gets up and leaves to find Damon.

"So what else did I do?" Alaric ask and Natalia look at him with sorry in her eyes.

"What? Natalia what did I do?" Alaric ask as he's getting anxious.

"Its not about what you do, its what I did."

"Okay, what is it?" Alaric ask nervously.

"I kissed you."

"You did what?!" Stefan ask with shock in his face while Elijah just stare at her with shock.

"Natalia, this is not the time for one of your jokes." Elijah said with stern in his voice when he realize Natalia was just joking.

"I need to wash my mouth." Alaric said and Natalia laugh at all of them.

"I kissed you with my punch." Natalia said as she keep on laughing.

"Its not funny Natalia." Alaric said with annoyance in his voice but Natalia can't stop laughing at him.