-_-4-_-

jimin gave him taehyung's number, and jeongguk had no idea what in the ever living fuck to do with it.

should he text him?

probably.

did he text him?

technically, yeah...

did he text him something that he wouldn't regret and thus begin the start of a healthy relationship between the boy of his dreams?

hahahaha. you're funny. this is jeon mother fucking jeongguk that we're talking about.

___
hey there bb

taehyung <3
uhm...
new phone, who dis?

___
the most intelliart person
you'll ever meet, honey
;)

taehyung<3
oh...
jeongguk

__
the one and only, honey

so... when do you
want to study?

taehyung<3
idk my guy...
how about tonight?
at my house?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jeongguk's dick twitched

___
my dick
just twitched

taehyung<3
so is that a yes?

___
idk man,,,
ask my dick

jeongguk turned his phone off and sat it on his desk. however a few moments passed, and jeongguk realized something; he didn't even know where taehyung lived.

"i have the fucking iq of a mushy grape." he mumbled, crossing his arms and burrying his face in the crook of his elbow. his muffled words were rewarded with a strange look from his teacher, but he left it disregarded. his foot was tapping faster than the speed of which jeongguk could get a girl's panties wet, which was pretty fast, of you ask him.

if you ask him, that is.

the female student body would disagree, seeing as though they've noticed his quite homoratic tendencies.

he was in the middle of anatomy, but he never payed attention, because as stated before, he was jeon mother fucking jeongguk. and paying attention in class wasn't exactly his forte.

after all, he knew alot about human anatomy. he knew what holes you could put your dick in and which ones you shouldn't. and that's the only information that jeongguk really ever cared about.

so, as he waited for his class to be over, he took a moment to think. to think about taehyung, and what was going to happen later tonight at one of their "study sessions."

but, jeongguk thought, do i just want him to suck my dick?

so he thought and thought about taehyung. he thought about his laugh, and how his eyes crinkled up. he thought about his hands. he thought about his voice. he just thought of taehyung, and if he really wanted a legendary suck from the boy.

well yeah, he wanted his dick sucked.

but did he just want his dick sucked?

jeongguk groaned. taehyung was pretty. actually he was more than pretty in jeongguk's eyes. but the fact was that taehyung was definitely attractive to jeongguk, and he had no idea what to think of the boy. if he wanted to pursue him romantically, or maybe warm up to him enough for a good fuck.

jeongguk sat up and ran a hand down his face.

he would just have to truly get to know taehyung.

fuck.