-_-26-_-

taehyung was starting to think that going to jeongguk's house wasn't the brightest idea.

no, no. he knew that it wasn't. why, you might ask? well, just ask his phone that was full of unanswered texts and a total of 25 missed calls.

his step-father was angry.

taehyung had a hard time swallowing the pancakes jeongguk's mother made for them. taehyung had no idea why, but she kept calling him 'egg-boy.'

strange.

"jeongguk..." taehyung mumbled around a mouth full of pancakes. jeongguk turned his head, cheeks plump and full of the sugary breakfast food. taehyung almost coos. "jeongguk i need to go home."

jeongguk arched a brow. "school starts in half and hour what do you mean you need to go home?"

taehyung sighs, dropping his fork and taking a sip of milk. jeongguk's mother paused with her fork in the air, about to take a bite.

"m-my step dad. he's worried."

jeongguk rolled his eyes, swallowing what was in his mouth.

"then you can see him after school tae. i'm not having you miss another day."

taehyung was getting angry.

jeongguk didn't understand. jeongguk would never understand what that man could do to him.

"jeongguk, i need to go home."

jeongguk stood up, his chair falling backwards in his wake. slamming his hands on the table, he started yelling.

"i am not having you go home yet, taehyung! i don't know why but that man is sick!"

well that climaxed more than what it should have.

so, taehyung being the reasonable man that he was, shot up and yelled.

"you're not my fucking father jeon!"

jeongguk opened his mouth to say something, but taehyung stormed passed him, shoulders colliding.

"i'm getting my shit and leaving."

he went to jeongguk's room, stripping of the boys clothes and replacing them with his own. when he emerged, jeongguk was still standing at the table, seemingly unmoved. taehyung didn't know where jeongguk's mother was, but he didn't care.

with a hand on the doorknob, he turned his head, peering at jeongguk from over his shoulder. jeongguk's face was red, and if taehyung stayed a moment longer, he would've heard him sniffle.

"goodbye, jeon."

"fuck you."

and he left.