_-_9_-_

"so, a little birdie told me that you were with taehyung this morning" jimin wiggled his eyebrows as he said this, yoongi following him like a dog on a leash.

"and? who was this little birdie?" jeongguk arched a brow, yet was panicking inside. if it was that jack guy, jeongguk would shank himself.

"jackson wang..."

jeongguk inwardly groaned, wanting to disappear right at that moment. jimin giggled, swinging his and yoongi's hands so high, that they could probably jab someone's eyes out.

"well, it was just for his sandwhich..." jeongguk lied right through his teeth. but he knew he was caught once jimin threw his head back, cackling.

"he said that he saw you too canoodling or some shit during class. that seems like more than just sandwich business to me..." jimin fake-wiped tears from his face for dramatically affect. jeongguk scoffed, muttering something under his breath about 'actually giving him a sandwhich.'

jimin gave jeongguk a pat on the back, his voice sounding sincere. "y'know, taehyung isn't really touchy with people, whether he blows them or not. you must've gotten lucky."

jeongguk must've gone red, because jimin poked his cheek before skipping towards his next class.

turning right with a sigh, jeongguk headed towards the gym's locker room.

he was just trying to make him feel special. nothing too intimate happened anyways...

as soon as he opened the two doors to the locker room, however, he was tugged to the side.

kim taehyung had a knack for finding him, apparently.

he was pushed into an empty shower stall, and fell on his behind with a small, 'oof.' looking up, he saw taehyung reaching a hand out to help him up.

"what the fuck do you want now, tae?" he wasn't expecting the nick name to roll off of his tongue so easily. neither did taehyung apparently, seeing as though his head tilted by the smallest fraction.

but when jeongguk took taehyung's hand, he didn't help haul him up. instead, he took jeongguk's palm and pressed it to the front of his jeans.

"touch me, jeongguk"