_-_42_-_

taehyung plopped down onto the firm mattress, the bed shifting at the sudden impact. he poked his bottom lip out and blew, partially to get his fringe away from his eyes... partially to fill the awkward silence that surrounded the two boys.

taehyung's hands fidgeted with the pale cloth of jeongguk's comforter, his heart picking up pace as his eyes darting everywhere except jeongguk.

he remembered the last time he was in jeongguk's bed.

he remembered jeongguk's promise.

jeongguk's promise for later.

taehyung gulped, his feet dangling off of the side of the bed in a child-like rhythm. jeongguk, as if reading the skinny boy's mind, said; "i remember the last time you were in my bed."

taehyung, after a small eternity of quiet, met eyes with jeongguk. he waited for his heart to slow from the younger's words, before licking his lips and steadying his voice with sudden confidence.

"oh, do you?" his voice felt foreign in his throat. it was deep and smooth, enticing even. sexual without a care. he arched his brow for more affect, reveling in the way jeongguk's jaw clenched and un-clenched as if he were deep in thought. "well," taehyung spread his legs as he spoke, silently inviting jeongguk in-between his thighs. however, the ebony-haired boy didn't dare to make a single move.

taehyung needed to persuade him more. "that calls for celebration. doesn't it, jeongguk? it isn't everyday your abusive step-father leaves your life, now is it? so, let's do something fun, baby." his head fell back onto his left shoulder, his eyes smoldering with heat. jeongguk gulped.

"something... special? hmm?" he whispered.

their little escapade on jeongguk's front porch left taehyung a tad bit hot and bothered, to say the least. and it didn't help that jeongguk's mother left for the store. they had the house to themselves.

"taehyung..." jeongguk's voice was hoarse. "do you mean, like-" he finally moved between taehyung's legs, the outline of jeongguk's hard shaft pressing just shy of taehyung's. the elder gasped at the sudden, yet welcomed, impact... jeongguk's warmth was mingling with taehyung's.

a shove, a grind, hand's wrapping around taehyung's wrists, and suddenly taehyung felt his back impact with the mattress. jeongguk was pinning him down,  his blown pupils staring into the boy's beneath him.

"ah~"

jeongguk was grinding down onto taehyung, maneuvering his hands so that the smaller boy was being pinned with only one hand rather than two. with it's new freedom, jeongguk's left hand grabbed the hem of taehyung's shirt before pulling it up and unmasking taehyung's chest in all it's naked glory.

jeongguk's tongue poked between his lips. taehyung's perk nipples looked delicious. jeongguk blew on them, involuntarily grinding harder when taehyung moaned once more.

when jeongguk had finally enveloped a bud between his lips, taehyung became a mewling mess. his hair was slowly matting against his forehead as he trembled beneath jeongguk's weight. the pleasure, though welcomed and intense, just wasn't enough. taehyung needed more.

"jeongguk" he gasped, his back arching up and into a beautiful curve. jeongguk lifted his face from taehyung's abused chest, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. he stopped grinding, instead resting his full weight on taehyung's waist. he could feel taehyung's cock pulse against his own, causing something to stir within him all the more.

"what is it, baby?" he whispered. he felt some sort of caution wave through him, nipping at the edges of his heart.

"jeongguk..." taehyung whispered this time. his chest was heaving, but he managed to free his hands from jeongguk's. he cradled the boy's face between shaky fingers, his thumb tracing the seam of jeongguk's lips.

a peck was just barely left on jeongguk's bottom lip by taehyung, before the latter boy gleamed.

"be mine, jeongguk. be mine."

________________________

who are yall's biases in bts?