_-_31_-_

"so, mr.jeon, do you mind telling me what exactly possessed you to punch mr.lee in the face." the principal, mr.kim, asked. he gestured to the bruised and battered boy, mr.lee, who was sitting right next to him.

jeongguk scoffed and rolled his eyes. "because someone doesn't know how to keep their dirty, disrespectful mouth shut, sir. i just wanted teach him a lesson."

mr.kim nodded, tapping his pen on the top of the desk.

jeongguk didn't want to be here. however, despite that, he always found himself here. whether it be from cussing out teachers or skipping class, jeongguk had grown well accustomed to the squeaky leather chair that he was now seated on. he grew so accustomed to it, he even knew the principal's first name (namjoon) and that he was having an affair with the man that managed the front office (kim seokjin.)

"do you mind telling me what he was being disrespectful about, jeongguk?"

jeongguk opened his mouth to speak, but instead he was cut off with by the boy next to him.

"s'cuz he didn't like me talking about his little boyfriend."

jeongguk's knuckles went white against the arm rests that were under his grasp. "he's not my boyfriend."

the lee kid laughed, even if it was just a bit because damn, it probably hurt to even breathe. "and that must hurt your feelings, doesn't it?"

man, if namjoon wasn't there, jeongguk would have punched him some more.

"and who is that?"

the kid smiled. "bj boy, mr.kim."

jeongguk scowled, his grip on the arm rest somehow even tighter.

"his name, is kim taehyung."

namjoon clasped his hands together. "welp," he said "let's see if we can get him down here."

as namjoon was typing away on his computer, jeongguk cleared his throat. "he probably isn't here today, sir."

namjoon hums. "says that right now he's in his fifth period... ceramics."

jeongguk's eyes widened.

fuck fuck fuck fuck

namjoon was writing on a tacky pink slip, calling for seokjin as he walked past the door.

"seokjin!" he called. the man in question peered into the door. "could you find someone to walk down this slip?"

seokjin nodded before grabbing the slip and walking back to the front desk.

"well," he said "guess we're gonna get the whole gang here."