_-_29_-_

"c'mon, i'll pay you extra."

taehyung shook his head no, trying to push his way past the teenage boy. however he was much stronger than him.

"my girlfriend just broke up with me, and i need something to take my mind off of it. please, it's just a small little favor."

"i already told you no "

taehyung tried to move again, yet this time his confronted pushed him into the lockers behind them. they we're in the middle of a busy hallway, and no one made a move to help him.

why?

did they only see taehyung as some tool? something to be used and then thrown away?

dirty boy dirty boy dirty boy.

"c'mon you little whore. don't make me get angry."

"he said no, you incompetent lump of shredded goat cheese."

taehyung was expecting jeongguk. maybe even jackson or jimin. however, his eyes were met with someone he did not expect.

min yoongi.

he looked vicious, despite the top of his head at the same height of the guy's armpit. he scowled, his small pale hands in fists.

"don't make me fuck you up. now hands. off."

he flicked his hands away from taehyung's quivering form, before flipping the both of them off while stomping away.

"thank you, hyung."

yoongi gave a small, closed lip smile, ruffling his hand through taehyung's hair.

"anytime, taehyung-ssi."

he walked off with that, his cold and heartless aura back. taehyung huffed, fumbling with the books in his hands.

he had never told a customer no, before.