_-_5_-_

jeongguk stood in front of a small house, praying to god that it was taehyung's.

fuck fuck fuck fuck was the only thing running through his mind as he approached the front door. however, before he could even lift his fist to knock, the door bursted open.

"gukkie! c'mon in~"

jeongguk stood there dumbfounded, because he wasn't face to face with taehyung, but rather a little boy. (and yeah, it was more like face to lower abdomen but i know how nasty you people are.)

jeongguk slowly entered the house, waiting for the moment that some crazed serial killer dressed like a clown came out and stabbed him.

he looked around, and enjoyed how cozy the house was. there were two couches and photos of what looked to be a tiny taehyung and his family.

"taehyungie's upstairs in his room. he told me to send you up when you got here." the boy smiled, pointing to the carpeted stairway. the boy was pretty
cute, jeongguk would have to admit.

as he made his way up the stairs, he heard the boy yell, "first door to your right, gukkie!"

though jeongguk doubts that he would've needed that information, because when he reached the landing, he could here a deep voice singing (yelling) to aoa's miniskirt.

he knocked on the door hesitantly, only for the music to be shut off almost immediately, and the door opened faster than what jeongguk could blink.

there, panting and red faced, was taehyung in a soft blue sweater and round glasses.

cute

"about fucking time, jeon. i thought that I would've died of old age before you got here." he said, grabbing his arm with a vice grips and pulling him inside.

jeongguk toppled to the floor and made a weird squeaking sound. taehyung laughed and shut the door, grabbing jeongguk's hands and helping him up. he left his fingers linger on his for a moment too long before abruptly pulling back.

it was quiet until jeongguk spoke.

"so uh, who was that not who kept calling me jeonggukkie?"

taehyung went very red and scratched the back of his neck. "that's my brother, kai. don't worry about him." he sat down on his bed, pulling out his homework. when taehyung raised his head, he looked at jeongguk expectantly.

"so are you gonna sit down and help me or are you just gonna stand there hyperventilating?"

could he do both?

he shook his head and mumbled a small, 'sorry,' before plopping down on the bed beside him, craning his head to look at the homework.

"so what do you need help with?"

taehyung pointed at a problem, and jeongguk bit his lip. he was never quite good at maths and how he ever passed was a complete mystery.

"well you see ..."

___

"fuuuccckkkk" jeongguk said, collapsing in the bed. taehyung's home work was finaly complete, about an hour or two later, and jeongguk doesn't think that he has endured so much pain in his life.

he tilts his head to the side, only to see taehyung staring at jeongguk with clouded eyes.

oh fuck, oh fuck

biting his lip, taehyung lowers himself from the bed and places himself in-between jeongguk's legs, palming his slowly hardening bulge. jeongguk's legs tense, and he throws his head back. lately the only action that he's hand has been his right hand, so he's really fucking sensitive.

"is this okay, jeongguk?" taehyung whispers, and all jeongguk can do is not, his breath hitching in his throat.

slowly, taehyung unzips jeongguk's zipper when-

"hyung! mom's home and she brought mcdonald's!"

taehyung groaned and zipped jeongguk's fly back up, shooting him an apologetic gaze.

"do you want to stay for dinner?"