-_-16-_-

"so who was that, taehyung? hm?"

taehyung hated his step father. you'd figure that a man who travels for work and treats his own child like gold , would make a spectacular parent for those who weren't his own.

however, that was not the case.

taehyung's stepfather, was a seething, manipulative, close-minded homophobe who treats his wife like shit and starves his stepson whenever he does anything particularly... gay.

which is a lot ...

"that was a friend from school, sir. wanted to make sure that i was okay..." as taehyung spoke, his voice died down in his throat.

the man scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against taehyung's doorframe.

"so first... i find you sneaking out with that dirty little wang boy, and all of the sudden some hormone pumped teen comes looking for you."

he wasn't yelling, and that scared taehyung. he always yelled, so whenever his voice rested at normal volume, it meant that-

"you're in deep shit, taehyung. you're lucky i don't put my hands on you. one more thing like this, and i swear to god that i will."

taehyung nodded, avoiding eye contact.

for it was true, he had never lay a finger on taehyung, because he knew that he would speak up. so, instead, he would shut him up with a lack of food, and his mother crying on the kitchen floor.

"what was that?" he asked, he was stepping closer to taehyung now, his words rising in both octave and volume. "for some one who opens their mouth for cock all the time, you sure are quiet..."

"y-yes sir..."

and like jeongguk, his step-father left, slamming the door and all.

but unlike jeongguk, taehyung was glad that he left.