-_-22-_-

taehyung running wasn't a good idea on any give day. the boy lacked muscle; he was scrawny in most places, soft and squishy in others. it added to his cuteness, to his sexiness. it's what had men whining his name before he even stuffed his mouth with their cock.

but taehyung definitely shouldn't have been chasing jeongguk down the hallways after spilling his guts in his school's bathroom. and after a few turns and racing feet, jeongguk could no longer hear tae's footsteps.

jeongguk was obviously concerned. halting in his steps, he turned on his heel and raced back down his previous path taken. a few right turns, several locker-filled halls more, and there on the ground was a panting kim taehyung.

oh fuck.

"oh fuck" jeongguk panted, rushing forward and crouched down by taehyung's side. "are you okay?"taehyung managed a weak nod, gripping his hands on the front of jeongguk's plain white t-shirt. "m'fine." he huffed. he buried his head into jeongguk's chest. 

jeongguk wrapped his arms around the boy's frame, unconsciously moving him closer. "is there anything that i can do for you?" jeongguk was tempted to pick him up. the bells were about to ring, meaning that passing period was about to commence and he didn't want taehyung to get trampled.

taehyung moved his head to meet jeongguk's eyes, giving a weak smile. his face was red and his breath came out as tiny little puffs. 

pretty, pretty, pretty.

"what about that kiss that you promised if i caught you?" he smirked, tightening his grip on jeongguk's clothes.

jeongguk scoffed, rolling his eyes. "you didn't catch me tae. i caught you." taehyung gave out a breathy laugh. "don't i have you in my hands as we speak?" he replied with a smirk. taehyung yanked jeongguk's shirt as he said that, his voice dying down into a whisper.

instead of responding, jeongguk lifted taehyung into his arms once more and headed towards the exit. "you're delirious." he said, feeling taehyung maneuver himself so he was wrapping his legs around jeongguk. taehyung giggled at jeongguk's comment, leaning up to nip at jeongguk's ear. jeongguk shivered when he felt a tongue flick across his trail of earrings. "maybe i am, gukkie." he whispered.

"let's get you home, tae."

taehyung stiffed under  jeongguk's hold in an instant, holding his breath. gone was his playful lilt and sexy attitude. jeongguk tilted his head down at taehyung, double chins decorating his neck. he slowed his steps, waiting or taehyung's comment.

"don't send me back, gguk. it's awful there."

jeongguk sighed, picking up is pace as well as his head.

"i'm not." he clenched his jaw. he wasn't stupid. it was like sending a lamb into a lion's den.

"you're coming to my place for a while."

as jeongguk shoved the doors to the exit, the school bells went off, signalling passing period, and student filled the halls behind them.