-_-6-_-

jeongguk didn't end up staying for dinner that night. yes, though greasy burgers and overly salted fries shared with taehyung definitely seemed appealing, something just wasn't... right.

as they slowly made their way downstairs, taehyung kept shushing jeongguk, which was pretty odd enough as it was. 

"why do you keep shushing me?" he had asked, but only got a smack on the arm as an answer. wincing in pain, he rubbed his harassed arm, opening his mouth to say something along the lines of, 'you almost put my cock in your mouth. respect me, please.' however, he was soon cut off by someone else speaking. what he didn't expect was ho the words came from.

"taehyung, you never told me that you had company over."

his mother was standing there, a white mcdonald's bag in her hand as she raised an eyebrow at tae expectantly. "and you were in your room? with the door shut?" she smiled as she spoke, but the smile was anything except friendly. it made shivers dance across his spine, his heart picking up pace.

taehyung didn't say anything, he just gulped in response. the air was so thick, jeongguk bet that he could cut it with a knife and spread it on a piece of toast like butter. (forgive him, he was hungry and really enjoys toast.) taehyung kept switching his gaze from jeongguk to his mother, licking his lips with anticipation.

"well, did you ask him to stay? i can ask little hueningkai to pull out another chair." she spoke. something about her tone made jeongguk's stomach drop down to his toes.

"n-no, that's fine. i have to head on back anyways..." he said with an anxious chuckle. making his way to the door, he turned around to see taehyung give a small wave goodbye with a pained look on his face. giving him a small smile, he turned around and opened the door, hearing his mother call out, "feel free to come over any time, honey!" 

but jeongguk knew what she really meant.

don't you dare come back

good thing jeongguk never listens.