-_-8-_-

taehyung doesn't usually act like this. no, scratch that... he never fucking acts like this. but here we are, in jeon jeongguk's first class of that thursday morning, after a blowjob.

no, no, no...taehyung doesn't ever act like this.

taehyung doesn't usually burry his head in one of his client's necks and just feel them being near. but then again, taehyung doesn't blow people for free or for petty favors.

jeongguk smelled nice, taehyung noted. he also noted how jeongguk traced small circles at the small of his back. taehyung noted alot of things about jeongguk, however he would never admit it.

for instance, he would never mention that he knew jeongguk's nose scrunched up when he smiled, or that he has a mole right under the tip of his nose.

he also wouldn't mention the time that he found jeongguk stalking him in the library. taehyung was flattered.

"i thought you were only gonna give me a hand job..." jeongguk whispered, leaning his head to rest on taehyung's. the only response that he got was a giggle, so he returned to watching the movie.

taehyung took one last deep breath, one full of jeongguk and all of his boyishness, and sat up. leaning forward and grabbing jeongguk's hand, he started to play with the divets between his knuckles, his fingers gliding over the mountains of bone and flesh.

"thank you, though... for the food. it means alot to me..." taehyung whispered. and truly, it did. he never took jeongguk as that much if a compassionate type, so it was a please tell surprise to be given the lunch food, crusts cut off and all.

jeongguk gave a small smile, opening his mouth to say something, but his throat went dry and he didn't know what words he should've chosen.

so instead, he was greeted by the sight of taehyung kissing his knuckles, before shooting out of his chair and out the door, just as the bell rang.

no, taehyung doesn't act like this at all.