-_-34-_-

yoongi took a drag from the cigarette, finishing it off. he dropped the bud, smashing it underneath the toe of his boot. he couldn't calm himself down.  the night was alive and he himself felt anxiety run up and down his spine. he was outside of the school, an hour after it had closed for the day. he leaned back on the red hyundai. it wasn't his, after all. it belonged to who he was waiting for. the man was always running late, seemingly no sense of urgency until those two found themselves under the covers.

yoongi scanned the nearly empty parking lot when he saw him, running towards him with a briefcase in hand. yoongi used to always argue with him that he didn't need it, he wasn't a teacher after all. yet his lover always persisted on being as professional as possible, despite only being a school nurse.

jung hoseok waddled up to yoongi, planting a big and messy kiss on his lips. yoongi, despite being mildly disgusted, smiled into it. he was happy that he could finally spend time with his lover.

"thank you for waiting for me, yoongi." he smiled, his lips forming a heart and his eyes sparkling. every time yoongi felt blessed to see it, and he dreaded the day that he wouldn't be able to anymore.

"let's go." he mumbled, opening the car door for hoseok. hoseok blushed a bit, the pink reaching to the tips of his ears.

"what a gentle man."

____

"i still can't believe you're able to do that with your mouth."

it was dark and the alarm clock presented a large and bright 2:27 pm in green. the sheets were sticky, everything was sticky in yoongi's opinion, yet he didn't pay any mind to that. he wanted to relish in this moment with hoseok, who was wrapping his arms around his naked torso and burying his head in yoongi's neck. he wanted to relish in this moment, this bittersweet moment. this last moment that he will ever have the chance to share with hoseok.

"you know i can't stay."

yoongi's voice was rough, and he combed through his hair, damp with sweat. hoseok sighed, a small 'i know.' leaving his lips. the boys maneuvered their bodies, separating as yoongi pulled his jeans on.

"you'll wait for me tomorrow, right?"hoseok always asked this, and the answer was always an immediate 'i will always wait for you, love.' yet the high schooler was silent.

yoongi threw on his t-shirt, now musty with the scent of sex. h grabbed his phone and pocketed, dwelling on hoseok's question.

toeing his shoes on, he headed for the door but stopped, not even turning his head to look at the now heart-broken man behind him. yoongi has never done this.

"you will always have my heart, love."

and that was the last time they had ever spoke.

now, hoseok turns his head whenever he sees yoongi and that... that boy jimin in the halls, walking hand in hand. yes, yoongi and jimin were a item before and definitely during their little rendezvous, yet it hurt to see those two last longer then what hoseok had ever had the chance to.

hoseok remembers once, though, through the thick haze of teenagers and teachers crowding the halls, all with places to be and people to see, hoseok caught yoongi starring at him. however, instead of turning away, yoongi mouthed seven words that made hoseok's heart deflate.

i will always wait for you, love.

but whatever could that mean?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

is this an author's note that i didn't waste a whole chapter on?

yes. it is.

hello everyone!!! how are you?

i just wanted to thank you guys for reading this,,,i lob you,,, and i wanted to also say that i sorta maybe kinda entered the wattys???

hahaha i know i won't accomplish anything in doing that but it said that i qualified, so i experienced a huge, "fuck it" moment and entered.

anyways, i love you guys.

and shout out to my ghost readers out there,,, you think that i don't notice you but i dO...

ahem.

have a lovely day, guys.

and remember,,, sTaY gAy

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .