Yes Im HIS Daughter

Hope's POV

I was walking down the street of my home town, New Orleans when two guys walked past me. One whistled and the other gave the first one a disapproving look. I glared at the two men and the taller one decided to speak. 

"Hey Sexy," The older one said and I shot him a glare.

"Brother we don't have much time we need to find Klaus," The other one said and then looked at me, "Excuse my brother" 

"Did you say you need to find Klaus? As in Klaus Mikealson?" I asked and they looked at each other and back at me.

"Yes. Do you know where we can find him?" The taller, nicer one asked. 

"Yes I do. But first who are you?" I asked them and the taller one stuck his hand out for me to shake. 

"I am Stefan Salvatore and this is my brother Damon." I smiled at the two brothers. 

"Im Hope Mikealson" I said and paused, "Klaus Mikealson is my father." The two brothers infront of me looked at each other and then back at me. 

"How is that possible?" Damon asked. 

"Well my father was born a werewolf but then magic made him a vampire. Somehow this opened a loophole and I was conceived." I said and smiled. My name is Hope Mikaelson. Yes, I am the miracle baby born of the Original Hybrid. 

"Wow," Stefan said and looked at his brother. "Anyways, we really need to see your father." I nodded. 

"Follow me." I said and lead the Salvatore Brothers to my family's house. We walked in and I saw my Uncle Kol feeding on my maid.

"Kol! Stop feeding on Emma, She's my favorite maid." Kol said and glared at me. 

"Fine. I'll go feed from the chief." He said and I smiled. Kol was my favorite out of my Dad's siblings. He has 3 brothers and two sisters. My Uncles are Finn, Elijah, and Kol. My Aunts are Freya and Rebekah. My Aunt Rebekah is dating a vampire named Enzo. Kol is dating some witch, and Elijah is dating a werewolf named Hayley.

"Wait Kol, Have you seen my dad? These two are looking for him." I said and Kol looked to see where I was pointing. 

"Well well well, if it isn't the Salvatore brothers. Hope where did you find these two?" 

"On the street. I think Damon was trying to flirt with me but kinda failed." I said and Kol laughed while Damon growled. 

"I wasn't flirting, I have a girlfriend." Damon said. 

"Yes, how is sweet Elena?" 

"She's currently in a magical coma. it's a long story that we don't have time for. We really need to see Klaus." Stefan said. 

"Why do I keep hearing my name?" I heard my dad call as he jogged down the stairs. 

"Hi Dad." I said and smiled as I saw my father. "These two Brothers were looking for you." My dad looked to where the Salvatore brothers were and smiled. 

Klaus' POV

"What are you doing here old friend?" It has been far too long since I have seen my old friend Stefan Salvatore and his brother. 

"It's Caroline." Stefan says and I freeze. "Tyler Lockwood bit her, she needs your blood." 

"What! I am going to kill that dog!" I scream. No one hurts my Caroline and lives.