Guess Who...

Hope's POV

I opened my eyes and for the first time in awhile I woke up with a smile on my face. Because of my dad I figured out that Caroline is my real mom. I decided to meet Sophia to tell her. Even though I hate her she still should know i'm not her daughter. I  got out of bed and kissed Stefan on the cheek and took a shower. I blow-dried my hair and put it in a high bun with a white bow Then I put on a black dress with a white bow belt. I haven't seen her since that game night. I wrote a letter to Stefan saying I was spending the day with my Other Mother. I grabbed my phone and my purse and left the room. I went downstairs and saw Kol.

"Hey Kol" I walked over to him.

"Where are you going?"

"To see Sophia."

"Oh. Good luck."

"Do you wanna come with me?"

"To see someone who used me to see the daughter she abandoned, no thanks."

"Ok. Well bye"

"Bye hope" with that I walked out the front door.

"Damn it. I forget my keys." I whispered to myself. Dad had gotten me a black jeep for my birthday.

I walked back inside and Kol was still sitting in the same spot. "Hey kol have you seen. My keys to the jeep. I thought they were in my purse."

"No. Didn't you put them in the black and white bag that Caroline gave you."

"I don't know. I'll look. Thanks Kol" I walked upstairs to my room when I heard moaning I thought it was coming from Dad and Caroline's room but I put the silent spell on their room. I walked in my room and screamed.

"Hope it's. It what it looks like!" Stefan screamed.

"What it looks like is you having sex with my Aunt."

"Hope. I'm sorry" Rebekah said putting her shirt on. She tried to grab my arm but I pulled away

"Don't touch me you-you traitor!" I screamed and stormed out. I saw my keys on the kitchen counter and I ran out the door with Kol Stefan and Rebekah all yelling for me to come back.

"Hope what's wrong?" Kol said following me outside.

"Get in the car I'll tell you." With that Kol jumped in my jeep and we drove away.

I was driving in silence until Kol spoke first.

"So what happened?"

"I went upstairs to find my keys and I heard some moaning. I figured that it was coming from dad and Caroline. Which I can't believe I have to even say that. So I went in my room and I saw Rebekah and Stefan having sex on my bed."

"I can't believe Bekah would do that."

"I know right. But anyways I just wanna tell Sophia about Caroline and leave."

"Hey. Let's get away for the weekend. We can spend today hanging out and then tonight we can sneak in and pack some stuff and go on a vacation."

"Ok. Let's do it." We then made a plan to go to Paris. We got to the cafe that Sophia wanted to meet at. Kol wanted to wait in the car so I parked and went in. I saw Sophia she stood up and waved.

"Hello Hope. I thought you never wanted to see me again."

"Oh I don't. But this is important."

"Well. Please sit down."

"No. I'm just gonna tell you and leave."

"Hope. I'm your mother. You can tell me anything."

"That's the thing. You're not my mother. Caroline Forbes is. Sorry Caroline Mikealson."

"What do you mean. I gave birth to you. My blood runs in your veins."

"Look. Grandma Esther put a spell on you to carry Dad and Caroline's child. Your basically just a women who was used for a surrogate."

"So I'm not related to you."

"Nope. I now have no reason to ever see you again. Sorry for wasting 6 years of your life." I said and left. 

Sophia's POV

I will get my revenge. First Caroline ruins my chance of being welcomed back into Klaus' arms. Now that slut has taken my daughter. I'm gonna make sure she pays for all of the things she away took from me.

Kol's POV

"So how'd it go" I asked Hope when she got in the car.

"Pretty good. I think." With that we drove off.

"So what do you wanna do till it gets dark."

"Well why wait till it's dark to go home and get stuff." Hope said.

"Ok. Let's go home pack grab our passports and leave to Paris."

"Let's do it." With that we drove off to the house.

When we got there we vamped to our rooms. While in mine I packed just everyday things. I packed clothes and all of my hair supplies. I had 2 suitcases and a carry on. I then vamped downstairs and waited in the jeep for Hope. 

Hope's POV

I vamped to my room and grabbed clothes and hair stuff. I had 2 suitcases and 2 carry ons. One of my suitcases just had shoes. Another was all clothes. One of my carry ons had just makeup. And my last carry on had stuff to do on the plane ride. I vamped downstairs to meet Kol in the car. I was at the door when dad stopped me.

"Where in hell do you think you are going." Dad asked looking at my bags.

"Paris with Kol."

"Why?"

"Because I want too."

"So you are just going for fun. Nothing happened" Dad was getting curious

"Don't worry. We'll just be there for a few days"

"So your not gonna tell me why your leaving?"

"No."

"Fine. Have fun and tell Kol he'll be daggered if anything happened to you"

"I'll call you when i get there."

"Bye Hope."

"Bye Dad" And with that I left. I got in the car with Kol and we left New Orleans.

We drove to the airport where my private jet was. Dad got me one on my birthday.

"Ms. Mikaelson. The jet to Paris is ready."

"Thank You. sir."

"Well. Ms. Mikaelson, shall we get going." Kol said intertwining our arms.

"We shall, Mr. Mikaelson" We started to laugh until we couldn't breath. We got on the plane and started playing some games that we both brought in our carry ons. It is about a 12 hours flight till Pais. Hopefully we wont get bored of each other. Im excited to get away for a few days.
Tyler's POV
First he kills my mother, then he takes my girlfriend and gets married to her. I need to find a way to get revenge on him. He ruined my life.
"So how many nights are you staying for?" The woman at the front desk interrupted my thought.
"I don't know yet. I'm just here to look for an old friend."
"Ok. Well I hope you have a nice stay here in New Orleans."
"Thank You" I said then walked to my room.