His Death

Hope's POV

I woke up in my bed remembering what I had done the night before. I can't believe that I took down Marcel. He was the strongest vampire in the world, he was stronger then dad. I sat up and saw my dad sitting next to my bed. 

"Hi dad. What happened? The last thing I remember is Marcel on the ground screaming while I chanted a spell."

"The spell that you used made Marcel a normal vampire instead of an upgraded original."

"Is he dead? Did you kill him already?"

"No I was gonna let you kill him"

"Ok. Lets go. Just let me get changed."

"Ok. Wait one thing do you want to torture him or shall I?"

"Or we could let the whole family help."

"I like that one. I'll go and tell them." 

After dad left I got up I put my long blonde hair into a high ponytail then put on some black booty shorts and a red sports bra. I call it the torture look because I torture  people in it no matter where I go. I went down stairs to the kitchen got something to eat and went down to the dungeon with the rest of my family. I can't believe my childhood house has a dungeon. I finally got down to the dungeon and found my family. 

"Who's going first?"

"I vote Rebekah. She has the most to hate about him." Kol said with excitement.

"Well I think Nik has the most actually." Rebekah said after that.

"Well he did try and kill Elijah and Kol." Dad said

"I'm getting bored. I'll start." I said and everyone backed up a few steps. 

"So Marcel did you know that if you cut just the right part of the neck all of your blood will gush out. wait of course you knew that."I said and cut him on the neck, "Hey dad I am feeling like getting a snack. Should I go upstairs and get something from the fridge or should I just get something from Marcel?"

"Well you would be torturing him by biting him. But then you would have to cure him."

"You're right but how much fun would it be if I bit him and then watch him be in pain then cure him."

"Do that. It sounds fun." Freya says. And then with that I bit him. I loved the taste of his blood. I drank until he was almost drained. 

"Dad do you want a taste of this? Its better then the stuff we have upstairs."

"I think I will wait until my turn." Dad said. After that I bit my wrist and gave him my blood. After about 10 minutes of torture it was dad's turn. Then it was Kol, then Freya, then Rebekah, and Elijah, and even Finn tortured him a little bit. Then we decided that it was time for him to die.

"Well Marcel, are you ready to die?"

"Hope tell us how you're gonna kill him."

"Well you see. I'm gonna bit him on both sides of his neck then both his wrist. Then we are gonna watch him be tortured and screaming in pain. Then when the time is right he will die." I said then bit him in all the spots I said I would.

"He should be dead in minutes. He has 4 wolfs bites. I give him 15 minutes." I said with a grin.

"Good Job Hope." I hear someone say, "I knew you had a plan other than Revenge on your family."

"Stefan?" I say and turn around

"Yes. I'm so sorry. I love you. will you take me back?"

"Of course." I said and we hugged and I kissed him. 

Just then we heard screaming. It was Marcel he was about to die.

"Goodbye Marcel." We all said. Then he turned gray.

"He is finally dead." Dad said with a huge smile

"Let's go celebrate!" Finn said, "For this I will do shots"

"Yes! Who knows that it took someone to die for Finn to drink." Kol responded

"Why are we still down here, Lets party!!" Rebekah says. We went upstairs and got drunk as hell. After finishing 45 bottles of bourbon we all went to bed.