Mikaelsons V.S. Everyone- Part 1!!

Damon's POV

My brother is dead. My girlfriend is in a coma that I can't do anything about. Two of my friends left me for the same family that killed my brother. I need revenge. The only person that I can think hates the Mikaelsons more than me is Tyler Lockwood. I pulled out my phone and called Tyler.

T= Tyler

D=Damon

T- What the hell do you want.

D-Stefan is dead. Hope Mikaelson killed him.

T Oh. I'm sorry.

D= Thanks. Look you are the only person I can think of who hates the Mikaelsons more than me.

T- That's true. But I did met someone here who wants to get revenge on them too. Her name is Sophia. She was the girl Klaus got pregnant but apparently thanks to mama Original she was carrying Caroline and Klaus' child. So Hope is actually Caroline's daughter. 

D- Oh Wow. Ok. Look I have a plan. Where are you?

T- New Orleans. With Sophia

D-Ok I'll met you there. Is a bar I should met you at?

T- Go to Rousseau's. It's the best bar here.

D- See you soon.

Tyler's POV

"That was Damon Salvatore. His brother was dating Hope. Until Hope killed him." I told Sophia.

"So he wants to help."

"Ya. He said he has a plan."

"I wonder what it is"

The Next Day

Sophia and I were both sitting at the bar in Rousseau's when Damon walked in the door.

"Lockwood."

"Salvatore" Damon and I never got along

"Ok. Um well I'm Sofia. I was Hope's mother. But I recently found out that I was just the one carrying her. She is actually Caroline's daughter. So you know I was screwed by Klaus Mikaelson,  got pregnant, carried the baby took care of that baby for years and then I left."

"Wait so you're telling me that "Little Miss Needs her Feathers Ruffled" somehow got pregnant with Klaus Mikaelson's baby put the baby was put in you?" Damon said.

"It was Esther Mikaelson she put the baby in me."

"Didn't you say you had a plan to take them down" I finally asked

"Yes I do. It helps us all. It will take away the person Klaus loves the most, Hope. Caroline will see the bad side of Klaus and hopefully leave him. And I will get Elena back. All we need is a witch and a powerful one." Damon said with a smile

"What do you mean get Elena back. That would involve killing Bonnie. I thought you too were friends."I said

"Oh we are friends. This way Bonnie lives and I will get Elena back."

"How? From what i heard only killing bonnie will wake up Elena" Sophia said

"How did you know?" Damon asked

"My friend is a witch. Her name is Jane Ann (Go with It) She is one of the most powerful witches in New Orleans"

Damon's POV

"Can you call her." Tyler asked

"Ya" Sophia then got up and got her phone out.

"Tyler I made contact with Jo. She found the spell that Kai used on Elena and Bonnie." I said with a smile, "If this Jane Ann person can figure it out then we can transfer the spell."