Proposal

Hope's POV

I got a text from Stefan saying to text him when we are on the way home. I took Caroline shopping to look for new dresses. I didn't find anything cute but Caroline found a cute dress. We paid, and then we got lunch. After we got to the car I texted Stefan.

S= Stefan

H= Hope

H- On way home from shopping.

S- Ok see you soon.

Stefan's POV

"I got the text from Hope. They are on the way." I yelled, "We have 20 minutes!"

"Lets go! Lets go!" I heard Klaus

We set everything up for Caroline. I got a text from hope saying they just pulled up.

"They are here!!!" I yelled. Everyone got into place and Then we heard the door open.

I was the first person in the line of people guiding Caroline down the path. Caroline was in her new dress and Hope was still in the crop top and leggings she was in this morning. They both walked down the path. I grabbed Hope's hand and we walked. We past Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, Finn, and we were about to past Kol. We got to the backyard and Caroline ran to Klaus. Klaus stared at her.

Klaus' POV

"You look beautiful love." I said to Caroline.

"You don't look bad yourself." I smiled.

"Caroline, I have been in love with you since the moment I saw you. I know I almost killed you when I was trying to break my curse. But, ever since then I knew that I loved you. We have had so many memories good and bad. I know I have killed so many people, but you are the only one who has forgiven me." I said, then I got down on one knee and said, "Caroline Forbes, will you marry me?" I said getting out the ring.  

"Do you even have to ask." She said kissing me.

"So Yes?" I said with a smirk then I put the ring on her finger.

"I love you so much Nik." Se said and kissed me. The kiss got harder.

"Get a room." I heard Bekah say.

"Remember you are in front of your daughter." Hope said. We laughed then everyone hugged us and congratulated us.

Hope and Stefan volunteered to clean up the candles.

Caroline and I went to our room and made out. The kiss began to get harder then she took off my shirt and I took off her dress. She took off the pants I was wearing and then in minutes we were both naked. We had hot, passionate, sex all night. I truly love this women.