Getting Ready For Game Night

Hope's POV

It has been a week since Stefan and I have made our relationship official. He has been sleeping at the Compound with me and my family. Caroline and Dad have been together for about the same amount of time as me and Stefan. Today we are having a game night with Elijah and Hayley, Caroline and Dad, Rebekah and Enzo, Kol had his girlfriend that none of us have met yet, and then of course me and Stefan. I'm really excited for tonight, we are meeting Kol's girlfriend. Her name is Sophia and she is a witch. We will also be seeing Enzo, Rebekah's boyfriend. He is British and hot. We don't see him very often because he travels a lot. Before game night Rebekah, Caroline, Hayley and I are going to get ready together. Hayley is really fun. She is always making jokes, and she is also a werewolf. She is my favorite of all my family's relationships, other than mine of course. She is perfect for Elijah.

Today, Rebekah, Caroline, Hayley and I are going to go shopping to buy new outfits for tonight. We got to the mall and went to a bunch of different stores. Only Me and Rebekah got dresses. Caroline and Hayley are going to borrow something from my closet.

At the store I found a black short dress that has see through strips, with white wedges. Rebekah got a navy blue dress with a open back with lace, she will use my black wedges. Wedges are my favorite type of heel because they are easy to vamp speed in them. 

We got home and went straight to my room. Because dad wanted to make it up to me for grounding me for no reason he basically bought me a whole makeup store. I now own every single kind of makeup there is. I have 2 drawers just for lipstick. Before we put on our makeup Caroline borrowed my Navy two piece dress with her own white wedges, and Hayley put on a short purple dress with black heels. We all decided to go with light makeup and different lip colors. I chose red, Caroline did dark purple which made her look like a badass, Rebekah did the same shade as Care, a Haley did a dark pink. I had my hair in a french braid, Caroline, Rebekah, and Hayley all did their hair down with waves. It was time for game night. I was a little scared to meet Sophia because what if I hate her because she is a bitch or something like that. I guess that if Kol hasn't killed her yet he must really like her. Let's hope that tonight goes good.

Klaus' POV

"All of the girls are ready." I hear Stefan say, "Hope texted me saying they want to make an entrance." 

I wasn't really listening to what Stefan said because I was focusing on the little black box I had in my hand. I was going to propose to Caroline. Even though we have been together for a week I have loved her since the moment I met her. I know she loves me she told me that day in the woods. I can't wait. I'm going to do it before we all get drunk. Maybe I should have Stefan help me.

"Stefan I need to show you something." I said and walked over to him,

"What is it?" He asked me and I gave him the box, "Klaus, I mean its beautiful but I'm with Hope and you are with Caroline" he said and laughed

"It's for Caroline, I'm gonna ask her to marry me." I told him and he hugged me.

"She is going to love it." 

"I'm just not sure how to do it. Caroline deserves something so romantic."

"I have the the perfect idea." Stefan told me his Idea and it was perfect. I will wait till tomorrow, I'm gonna make her breakfast in bed, take her out to lunch, then I will take her to a beautiful fancy restaurant that I will buy out so it's just me and her. It's perfect just like Caroline. 

Ding Dong Ding Dong. I heard the doorbell ring,

"I'll get it" yelled Kol. That was probably the girl he has been talking about, "Everyone come meet Sophia!" Kol screamed

"Come on we should go." Elijah said coming into my room.

"Ok give me a second." I said and put the ring box into my bedside table

"Let's go Klaus." Stefan said walking out of the room.

"Let's go." I said and walked out closing the door behind me. Lets just get this night over with so I can propose to Caroline.