1 Week Until The Wedding

Hope's POV

It is one week until the wedding and I can't believe that my dad has found someone who makes him happy. Today my dad and I are going out for a Dad and Me day. We haven't had one since Caroline came to New Orleans. I am making him go shopping with me. I want to get new shoes and clothes. I will probably also get my nails done.

"Here let's go into Forever 21 dad." I said walking towards the store.

"You already have enough stuff. I don't even think with vampire strength I can hold this many bags." He was holding probably 25 bags.

"Please daddy." i said making puppy dog eyes, "I really want new jewelry."

"Hold on. My phone is ringing." he said putting the bags down on the ground. "Its Caroline."

Klaus' POV

I was shopping with Hope when I got a call from Caroline.

"Give me a second Hope."

"Ok daddy." She said and walked into the store.

Klaus' POV

I was shopping with Hope when I got a call from Caroline.

"Give me a second Hope."

"Ok." She said and walked into the store.

Phone Conversation

Klaus- Hello love. What can I do for you?

Caroline- I was just wondering if you wanted to take a shower with me or do something like that.

Klaus- I can't I'm out with hope. I promised her we would hang out today

Caroline- Please I want you. I need you.

Klaus- Fine give my 5 minutes. ok love. See you soon.

End Of Conversation

"Hope where are you? I need to talk to you."

"I'm right here dad. I'm just trying on sunglasses."

"Look I need to leave. Caroline needs me." As soon as I said that Hope got angry.

"You are leaving me for your girlfriend!? You are leaving your own DAUGHTER for you GIRLFRIEND!!?" She yelled.

"I'm sorry hope." I feel bad, but I need Caroline.

"No your not." She said and stormed out of the store. I grabbed her bags and then went to the car. She probably vamped home so I got in the car and drove.

I reached the house. I took all of Hope's stuff to her room then I left to go to My room. Caroline was waiting for me dressed in sexy lingerie as soon as I saw her I jumped on the bed and we started making out.

Hope's POV

"Can you believe him Bekah?" I was pissed "He left so that he could have sex with her!" I said angrily, "just so he could have sex."

"I'm so sorry Hope."

"I need to get him back. Do you have any ideas?"

"Well..." Rebekah said, "When you were a baby your father was in love with another girl. Her name was Cami." She told me more about this Cami. "She was killed with the bite of a powerful creature, that not even the blood of Nik could cure her. Your dad loved her and he was happy, well until she died."

"So what you're saying is that my dad has an ex-girlfriend that died as a vampire." I said, "That means I can bring her back to life."

"Hope are you sure you want to do this. Your dad is happy with Caroline. Doing this might screw that up."

"That is exactly what I am going for."

"Ok. Can I do anything to help you?"

"Yes. I need the ashes of the dead and I can get the rest."

"Ok see you soon."

Rebekah's POV

I went to Cami's grave to get her ashes. If Nick ever finds out I helped I will be dagger for the rest of my immortal life. Which is forever.

I got the ashes from Cami's grave and went back to Hope. She was in her room with candles all over the room. She motioned for me to put the ashes on the floor. Then she started to chant.

When all of a sudden I saw her, I saw Cami.

Hope's POV

Rebekah got me everything I needed to do the spell to bring back the dead. I started to chant when I saw her, I saw Cami.

"Where am I?" she spoke, "who are you? Rebekah?" she started to ask questions.

"Hi. I am Hope, Hope Mikaelson. You are in my bedroom. I brought you back to life."

"Hope? As in Klaus' daughter?" She asked.

"Yes. Thats me." After that Rebekah and I filled her in with everything that she missed. We talked for awhile and then it was time for dinner.

"Dad come here first. I need to show you something." I screamed at him.

"Hope what do you want? CAMI!"

Klaus' POV

I heard Hope yelling and as soon as I walked into her room i said, "Hope what do you want? CAMI!" I was shocked. "Cami It can't be you. You died."

"Your daughter brought me back. We can finally be together."

"It's a little late Cami. I would Like you to meet my fiancé Caroline." And with that Caroline walks into the room.