2 Days Till The Wedding

Klaus' POV

"Everyone i have an announcement to make." I say, "Caroline and I are still going to get married in 5 days."

"WHAT" I heard Cami say

"Listen Cami. I loved you. But you have been dead for years. Even then I have always been in love with Caroline. I'm sorry Cami."

"Not as sorry as you will be." She said and stormed out.

Cami's POV

How could he chose her over me? He will pay. I know what I have to do. I'm going to turn it off. 

It's official I am now an emotionless vampire. I think I'll get someone to eat.

I was walking down the streets when I saw a hot guy. I bumped into him and compelled him to follow me. Then I compelled him not to make a sound. I sank my teeth into his neck draining every last drop of blood from this man. After I was done I left the body in the alley. I went back to the Mikaelson's because it's the only place I have a bed. Plus my plan to kill and to take over Caroline's life can happen there.

Hope's POV

"We need to find Cami before she does something" Dad said

"Too late." We all turned to see Cami

"What do you mean?" I said walking towards her.

"Well you see I don't have any emotions and iIkilled some hot guy."

"You turned it off?" This could end up bad.

"Yes Is that a problem." Cami said

"Why the hell would you do that?" Dad asked.

"Well how else would make you pay for picking Caroline over me."

"I love Caroline." Dad said

"And that is why I'm doing this." Cami said and vamped to Care and shoved her hand through her chest.

"Caroline!" dad yelled

"Cami, don't do anything." i said

"What like this" Cami said and vamped to Caroline and shoved her hand into Care's chest, "Make on move and I'll kill her." None of us moved. 

"Cami, Don't you dare do this!" Dad yelled.

"Give me one good reason not too..." Cami didn't finish what she said because I killed her.

"Hope. You killed her for me." Caroline said.

"I had to. She was gonna kill you."

"It's Ok. hope calm down." Everyone was trying to calm me down.

"I killed her. Daddy i killed her." I fell into dads arms.

"Hope. Clam down. You did what you had to do."

"I killed someone. Someone that you once loved. Someone who one took care of me as a baby" I broke into tears. ""This is all my fault. I brought her back to life. I am the reason that guy was killed. I am the reason Caroline almost got killed. All because I was jealous." I was crying into my dad's chest. 

"Hope, I'm so sorry." My dad said and then everything went black.

Klaus' POV

I broke hope's neck.

"Here. I'll take her to bed." Rebekah said and picked Hope up. She took her to her room. I looked at Caroline who was hovering over Cami.

"Klaus. Do you think Hope hates me?" 

"No. She doesn't hate you at all. She just isn't use to there being another women in my life who isn't one of my sisters. She just doesn't know hoe to act around you. Ever since her mom died well left, my sisters have been the only women in Hope's life. She is just adjusting." I said and Caroline nodded. "Come on, Lets go to bed." I said and we walked hand in hand to our room.