Game Night

Hope's POV

"Ok so first let's play..." I said trying to think of a game to play.

"Truth or dare!" Kol yelled

"NO!" Dad and Finn yelled.

"You guys are no fun." Rebekah replied

"Let's just play. Unless either of you have anything better to do." Freya said in her big sister voice.

"Let's take a vote" I said "Who wants to play Truth or Dare?"

Me

Stefan

Caroline

Freya

Kol

Rebekah, all raised our hands.

"Who doesn't wanna play" I said with a frown because they are no fun.

Dad

Finn

Elijah raised their hands.

"Well too bad we are playing because it's 6 to 3. Suck it."

"Thats your job" Dad mumbled under his breath.

Caroline hit him.

"More like Caroline's" I said. Then I got hit by Elijah.

"No more inappropriate jokes please" Finn said once I hit Elijah back.

"No fun" Dad and I coughed

Finn gave us a stern look. 

"Before we start, I have a question" Stefan said, "Why don't you celebrate your birthday Hope?"

"How do you know about my birthday?" I asked, "Who told him? Why did you tell him?" I was about to yell. No one answered. "Who told him? and Why did you tell him!?"  I am so angry right now.

"It was us" Kol said and pointed towards Him, dad, Finn, and Elijah

"How could you!? Why did you!?" They guys stayed quiet and Freya and Rebekah tried to clam me down. Caroline was on the side with Stefan because she also wanted to know why.

"Hope can we talk about this later." Dad said

"No I want to talk about it now" I almost yelled

"Let me talk to you in private" He tried to touch my arm but I pulled away.

"No! Don't touch me! How could you even bring it up." I said and stormed out. I burst into tears as soon as I locked and put a spell on my room so no one could come in. 

Klaus' POV

"Why did you bring it up Stefan" I said sitting down with Caroline next to me.

"I just wanted to know why you don't celebrate her birthday."

"We haven't celebrated her birthday in about 16 years" Kol chimed in

"But why is my question?"

"It's the day her mother left her " Elijah said

Stefan looked at me and frowned

"Up until recently we all thought she died. But as you know she didn't." I said then held Caroline's hand.

"So what does that have to do with Hope's birthday?" Stefan just needs to stop asking questions.

"She left Hope alone on her birthday 16 years ago." Freya answered

I told the rest of the story, "It was Hope's 6th Birthday and her mother wanted some time alone with her so we all went out to have some good old family bonding. When we got back we saw Hope covered in blood and crying. I ran to her and hugged her. After we got her and the compound cleaned up she told us what happened."

"We recently learned that Sophia paid some people to come and attack her. They put a spell on a body to make it look like Hope's mother. So every year we don't celebrate Hope's birthday. We would all just sit in our rooms and not disturb Hope." Rebekah finished for me.

"Oh" Caroline and Stefan both replied.

"Stefan stay in a different room for awhile and no one disturb Hope for a few days ok?" I wish I could take my daughter's pain away. But I couldn't. After we all eat in silence and then we went to sleep. Stefan slept in a guest room next to me and Caroline. In the morning Hope would be an even bigger mess then she already is. I really wish that we could figure out if Caroline is her mother or not. We could finally celebrate my daughter's birthday.