CHAPTER NINE

Harper was standing in front of the couch looking at her outfits sprawled all over the place-for the said Dinner with the Mikaelson's

One thing she had known from them, as they were indeed, well known in town, and they also had a certain high standing in New Orleans.

The one Mikaelson she was looking forward to seeing again was Elijah since she had a strangely comforting feeling around him, but then the dread feeling of avoiding to getting close had filled her mind as well.

"Come on Harper, it can't be that hard to just pick an outfit" She didn't have a lot of formal options, since she did only travel with a single bag, and she hasn't bothered to buy any new clothes since it never crossed her mind that she'd end up needing an outfit for a dinner, or which Freya describes 'Dinner Fit for a King' had her even in more of a conundrum.

"Knock Knock," Freya said, as she opened the door slowly to the Studio main door," How is going Harp?"

Harper let out a sigh turning to Freya," I don't have anything nice to wear,"

Freya chuckled, looking at the female," I had a feeling you didn't, I mean you did only have one bag"

"We thought the same thing" Harper deadpanned

Freya laughed at her," Well, Lucky for you, Dinner isn't ready until 6, and we have a while until then, so I came to pick you up, and borrow one of my outfits, at our home, so that it'll be easier than catching a taxi or of some sorts"

"Freya you are spoiling me" Harper whined being dragged out the Studio by Freya

"I hardly have any female companions, besides my sister, but she hates me trying to doll her up" She pouted as Harper chuckled at her. Freya was not lying, considering she did find herself so involved in her family affairs, that she never had the time to make friends, without worrying about her siblings, and Harper gave that to her.

Freya had driven her and Harper to the Mikaelson home, and as soon as they pulled up in view of the home, Harper swore she was dreaming. First, she runs away, the first town she ends up in, on the very first day, she finds a home and job. Not even months in, and she is already associated with a well-known Family in the town. Then now, she is about to eat dinner, with this family.

Freya looked over to Harper who had suddenly gone quiet, and it slightly worried her, about how silent she went," Harp you okay?"

She didn't respond, making her have to shake the girl gently, and with luck, it got her out of her thoughts," Oh, Frey, sorry what happened?"

"Are you okay? Are you feeling well?" Harper's face paled at the second question, mentally questioning herself if Freya knew she was sick

"Um what do you mean?"

"Well you just went quiet, If anything, we can do a rain check" Harper realized, nothing more and then she let out a small laugh

"Sorry, I was just thinking how lucky I got from just coming to town, on a whim, to end up eating dinner with your family"

"Oh," Freya replied and then smiled," Well, consider me your Fairy God Mother, Oh young one" Both of them broke into laughter, leaving Harper to let out a quiet sigh of relief.