CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Harper hated the feeling of wanting to live, it was painful, wanting to run away from being sick, but the one thing she hated the most, was falling in love

Harper hated the feeling of wanting to live, it was painful, wanting to run away from being sick, but the one thing she hated the most, was falling in love. It was already too late for her now, she was so deeply in love with the Noble, Vampire, who had taken her heart.

"When I was human, this place used to be full of nature, and it was beautiful. I wish I could show you it" Elijah said, as they stood in the middle of a town, that had been built for centuries.

Harper closed her eyes," Tell me how beautiful it was, word for word" Elijah peered down to her, as she had her eyes shut, and he smiled, closing his, as he explained everything he could remember.

Harper had opened her eyes as she imagined the scenery, as she looked up to Elijah. It was like they both were in a trance, of being in the middle of the once beautiful nature that once laid there.

There was music, that filled the pair's ears, as Harper reached her hand out to him," May I have this dance?" She asked as he let out a small laugh

"I would be delighted"

Soon, the pair had danced in the moonlight, that had filled the illusion, they both had created.

For them, they were not in this man-created town, they were in this once beautiful place, that only laid in the memories of Elijah, but now Harper regardless of not actually being accurate.

The way Elijah had told her, it was enough for her to see what he saw.

It was All they wanted, for both of them, as they danced together, it was just them, in their little world.

They both just focused on each other, forgetting everything else just for this moment, as they both looked into each other's eyes, not once taking a moment away from it.

Their bodies-were in control, as they took each step, while the hold, they had on tingled through the touch, like magnets.

When they peered into each other, they had seen all the smallest details in their features, as they burned it into there minds, like they wanted the image to never be forgotten.

It was this moment, for the both of them, that had ignited the small flame, that was now growing each moment they breathe, they had fallen in love.

The smallest, and littlest things had been drawn within the emotion, for Harper, it was painful, but a pain she liked feeling, and for Elijah, it was the ache that had healed, the healing that had been painful.

Once the music had ended, and their little world slowly disappeared, they both stood in the town, not caring if they had just drawn attention to themselves, but for the onlookers, they couldn't help but feel the radiating feeling of the pair's emotions, that was almost visible.

The sound of clapping filled their ears, snapping them out of there trance, as they looked around, then back to each other, as the smile never left there face.