EPILOGUE

Harper and Elijah Mikaelson had only just begun their story, and although their love started quickly, the two continued to love each other as years went on

Keira being Harper's mentor whenever her wolf tried to take over, but it was not going to be forever, because eventually, she'll be able to control her wolf.

Especially since she was not like the average werewolf but instead the same kind as Keira.

As for Harper's parents, they have lived a long life, and were aware of the supernatural world, since Harper had decided that after waking up, she was not going to make her parents suffer.

It was not as hard as she thought it was since her parents were always open-minded, and to say they were thankful to the Mikaelson's for giving their baby girl a second chance, was an understatement. It was that alone, that made them know that their daughter was in good hands.

Although, they had to plan Harper's funeral for the rest of her family since they were unaware of her now newly reformed life.

Harper had eventually met Elijah's dear friend Melrose, and the two hit it off quickly.

Although, since Melrose still despised Niklaus the two hardly spent time together at New Orleans since it was not a happy place for her and her son.

The one other thing, about Harper and Elijah, was that they had decided to adopt.

"I'm doing this right, right?" Harper mumbled as she held her son in her arms.

She had been experienced in taking care of Hope and Henrik, but her child was a different story.

"Yes, love" Elijah chuckled in amusement, at his wife, who had been asking the same question for a while now. He was amused by her reactions since the social worker came and brought their son.

"Wait until he gets older Harper, then it'll get harder" Keira teased, as she walked by the bedroom, they were both currently in.

Harper shot her head up, now a sporting a worried face, as her husband laughed quietly in consideration of their sleeping son," Darling, we still have many years to go to worry about that right now"

"I know, it's just-Love, we will be fine" Elijah cut her off kissing the top of her head

"We can do this" Harper sighed but then smiled looking down at their son; Samuel Mikaelson, in his soothing sleep, a smile made it on his sleeping face, making her smile.

"Yeah" She responded realizing she was panicking for nothing. Holding her son in her arms, was enough for her to grasp, that she is alive, she was living and it was thanks to the Mikaelson's.

"I love you," Elijah said seeing the beautiful smile on her face, he loved her so much, and Harper was giving him the love he deserved.

"I love you too," She said as Elijah put an arm over her shoulder looking down to their son.

"Always and Forever," They both said as they clasped their hands.