Chapter Ten

"Speak up or I'll pull your tongue out!" The bald man said as he holds her jaw, squeezing it tightly, almost breaking it. "Who do you work for?"

It hurts but she won't give him the satisfaction of letting him know about that. So instead of pleading for him to stop, a playful smile appeared on her lips and she urged him to do more.

"If I were you, you should kill me now because I won't say a thing. And If I'd be able to free myself from this chair, you should start praying. Because I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Banta niya sa lalaki.

Naramdaman na lang niya ang hapdi sa kaliwang pisngi dahil sa pagkakasampal nito ng malakas sa kanya.

She wanted to shout and break the man's neck but she tried to keep it cool.

"Not so tough now, huh?" Muling anas ni kalbo at sinabunutan siya. "I'm going to ask you again and I want you to give me some answers now or I'm gonna start torturing you and squeeze the infos out from you."

He was just an inch close to her face and she can smell his breath- totally stinks like a sewer.

"Get your hands off my hair!" Mariin niyang salita.

Sa lahat pa naman ng ayaw niya ay ginugulo ang maganda niyang buhok. Tuwid na tuwid iyon, madulas, malambot at itim na itim. Walang bahid ng kung anong chemical, natural na natural.

"I will, if you tell me who sent you to spy on me!" At inamoy-amoy pa nito ang kanyang buhok. "You're so lovely and I hate to ruin that. So just give me the name and I will set you free.

Mahigpit kasi siyang nakatali ngayon sa isang upuan, at nasa loob siya ng isang abandonadong warehouse. Naroon kasama niya ang tatlong lalaki, si Oleg na siyang lider ng isang Russian Mafia at ang dalawa nitong tauhan.

"I told you I'm not going to give you names. So instead of asking me, why don't you just spill some info about your illegal actions? Give me the names of your associates and I swear, your life will be spared." Anas niya pabalik.

Humalakhak naman ito pagkatapos siyang bitawan.

"You're making me laugh woman." At naglakad ito papunta sa isang mesa na puno ng mga instrumento na ginagamit sa pagto-torture ng tao. At mukhang balak nito itong gamitin sa kanya. "Let's see if you can still make a joke after I'm done with you. I can't wait to hear you scream in pain." Pananakot nito sa kanya habang nakatalikod ito at namimili ng gagamitin sa kanyang instrumento.

"Nah, I think you're the one who's going to scream in agony later, begging me to just kill you in an instant." Matapang na naman niyang turan. "Not unlike your sons whom I killed in one shot. I haven't even given them the chance to scream." At natawa pa siya dahil sa naging reaksyon ng matandang kalbo.

Agad itong humarap sa kanya na nanlalaki ang mga mata. Gulat sa kanyang mga pinagsasabi.

"Y-you?! You're the one who killed my sons?"

"The one and only." Pagmamalaki niyang sagot habang may mapang-asar na ngiti. "I remembered their faces before I pulled the trigger. First was your youngest, he was on his balcony when I shot him dead in the head. And then your eldest, who was in the middle of his transaction to your clients. He was laughing when I put a bullet in the middle of his two eyes. So none of them screamed because it happened unexpectedly." At saka pa siya tumawa.

Kita niya nanginginig na ito at kulang na lang ay umusok ang ilong nito dahil sa galit.

"I'm going to kill you-" nahinto ito sa pagsugod nang biglang nagring ang kanyang suot na relo.

Tila nagtaka ang tatlo at nagsitinginan pa, nagtatantiyahan kung ano ang dapat gawin.

"Mind if you press the button so I could answer the call?" Tanong niya sa kay Oleg na nakatitig lang sa kanya. "Coz if I'm not going to answer that, they'll probably fire some missiles here to finish you off." Kalmadong tono niya.