Chapter 2

Next day: Sunday

It was the last day of the weekend, which meant to (Y/N): packing and doing the last bit of homework. He tried to be as fast as possible with getting ready and finishing school stuff, so that he could help in the shop again. With a sigh (Y/N) leaned back in his chair while putting his pen down. It was already 1pm as he completed all his tasks.

"Dad, you can go now." The boy patted his father's shoulder as he got ready to work. "Alright, don't let anything fall." (Y/N) chuckled at him. "Yea yea, love you too dad." With that his father left the front and went in the living part of the house. Many people came to the shop on Sunday. Maybe it was the reason that they were one of the few Cafés which were open on that day or just because they liked the shop. who knows?

After a few hours of work and countless costumers he had served, (Y/N) saw somebody entering the Café out of the corner of his eye. He had to turn around to the coffee machine as he walked up to the counter. "Here, your coffee." (Y/N) smiled at the female he gave the cup to. "Hello, what would you like to order?" He then sad as he recognized the male in front of him. It was the same guy he had seen yesterday in the evening. He was even wearing the same coat and still all the bandages. "A green tea would be great." This time he already had a smile on his lips while entering the room, which made the situation much more comfortable for (Y/N). "Within a minute mister. Would you like to sit down or take away?" "I hope staying for a bit isn't a problem." (Y/N) had to chuckle at the comment and turned around. "It would be an honour." With that he gave the other male the cup of tea and received the money.

'He sure does have humour' (Y/N) thought as he looked after him before the next guests entered the shop. "(Y/N)! Hello!" A girl said with a bright smile as he came closer to (Y/N) followed by a guy. "Hello Misaki, hey there Kaito! What brings you two here?" Both went behind the counter and pulled some seats from under it out. "It is a beautiful day and we wanted to visit you." The boy said as he sat down. "Yes, and we wanted to ask if you are coming with us tomorrow after school." Misaki added. "Sure, where are we going?" And with that they started talking for a few hours and helping in the Café.

Kaito and Misaki were (Y/N) best friends and they had known each other since kindergarten. Now they were visiting the same school and class. The three of them had done every weird and normal thing together, not letting anybody breaking their friendship since there were 4 years old. Their parents also liked chatting with each other, so Kaito and Misaki often visited (Y/N) house when their parents came over.

"Could I have another tea?" (Y/N) turned back to the counter as he heard the bright voice of the weird looking male. Maybe weird wasn't the right word, more like unusual. "Ehh...Sure" He had to get out of the chatting for a second to realize what the other wanted from him. While he normally made the tea, his friends had gone silent while looking, almost staring, at the guy ordering.

After he sat down again and the three were alone, Kaito stared talking quickly. "Who is that? I have never seen him before..." "Mhm, just what I wanted to ask. Did he escape the hospital? Look at him." Misaki whispered while following the male with her eyes. "Psst, guys. He is just a guy who drinks tea, nothing more." (Y/N) looked at him too. 'Well, he has pretty hair and his eyes, no..eye, also has a nice colour.' He thought before looking back to his friends. "So you also don't know him? Maybe he is new in the city." Kaito sighed and rested his back against the counter. "Whatever. Stop staring, (Y/N), Misa."

'What? Staring?' (Y/N) questioned himself. Without even noticing his gaze had gone back to the boy. He sure was interesting...somehow.