Chapter 34

6th July, Saturday

"Sorry for letting you wait!" (Y/N) appoligiesed out of breath as he was running since getting off the bus.

It was the second Saturday since the break began and the teens wanted to go to the mall together before one of them went somewhere on hollidays. That's why the five are now at the entrace.

"No problem, it had only been 2 minutes, don't stress yourself," Dazai greated his boyfriend with a small kiss on the cheek before turning back to the group.

Kaito had managed to invite Alex to since the girl wanted to do it since for ever, but never actually did it.

"Let's go! Our room shoudl be free by now," Misaki almost screamed as the entered the cool building, heading straight to the back of the top floor.

Soon enough they had reached the colorfull blinking sign 'Karaoke' and got to their seperated room. First they didn't have anything against the normal dance floor with the large stage, but after texting for about an hour, they wanted to have a room for them since it was their first time in a Karaoke-bar.

"Guys, we have snacks," Kai had already sat down on the couch which was in front of table with a few bowls with chips.

The rest of the group sat down too, just talking for a few minutes while trying to hold back their hands from snitching away some chips.

"Enough, let's get the awkward singing competistion going," the (H/C) male went to get the song list.

"I am not first, I am the new dude around," Alex already put his hand in front of him in a protective way.

"Then me neither, I am almost the newest guy here," Dazai leaned back against the couch, looking over to the other two.

"I got a song. (Y/N), give me the list," Kaito quickly flipped through the pages before getting up, getting three microphones and trying to get his song on.

"May we now what we have to sing?" the other two stood up and looked at the number their friend had picked. "Oh no, that's gonna be a catastrophe!"

They started laughing as they sat all back down by the table, music starting and waiting for the lyrics on the screen.

The song which started playing was 'Wannabe' by Spice Girls, of course nothing too normal for the trio.

Half through the song they all started passing the microphones around, everybody singing a few lines, most of it wrong but non of them cared.

Withing the next two songs the microphones where forgotten and they all tried to singe at the same tiem, making terrible moves and hipitched sounds during the whole thing.

Non og them had to sing in their own or had to worry that they did anything wrong.

Time skip

It was already past 7p.m. as the group got out of the shop as well as the mall, singing and humming a few of the best songs from the last hours.

"Ahh, I am gonna miss you during those months!" Kaito started a group hug in front of the bus station. "You should hang with us more often, Alex," the boy added with a wink at the girl who was probably cusring and thanking him at the same time.

"Sure thing, but I am away most of the time during break."

They talked a little longer about where they were going, until all their bus had arrived.

Kai went home alone as well as Alex, leaving the other three teens on their bus.

"See you after Taiwan!" (Y/N) waved at Misaki befoe he and his lover got out of the bus.

"Ah, wasn't that a nice day?" the brown-haired boy interfered their fingers as soon as the busdoors closed.

"It sure was funny. And you are just staying here the whole time? Isn't that kind a sad?"

"I have a job, don't forget that. It is not easy to go somewhere like France, Spain or Taiwan;" Dazai smiled a little as he pulled them closer together, making his boyfriend stumble a bit.

"Yeah yeah, got it," rolling his eyes (Y/N) got his keys out. "But still, don't forget to call me once you are gone again. Or if I am away. Understood?"

"Yes my lorde, I will carry out your order," he let go of the smallers hand, watching as he opend the door.

"Good, love you," after a kiss the (H/C) male closed the door behind himself, hearing how his lover got off the small staires.

Fluff! More Fluff! *^*
Hope you liked it, see ya! :)