Chapter 17

Friday: 8. March

During the last few three weeks, Dazai became part of their group, somehow. Once as he came late to the shop (Y/N) said that his parents wanted to see him, and he came during daylight on the next day. Before that, Dazai and (Y/N) made sure that he doesn't tell too much or too crazy things. You know, first impression.

Now it was already 8pm, (Y/N) sat with Kaito, Misaki and Dazai in his room, not knowing why. Dazai managed to say that his timetable was complicated, and his classes sometimes finished around 7 in the evening. Nobody had a problem with it and so they managed to see each other around two times a week, sometimes with friends and family around.

Today Kaito and Misaki were staying over at (Y/N) place and made sure that the (H/C) male invited Dazai for the evening.

"And why all out of the sudden did we have to make this...meeting?" (Y/N) asked as he leaned back against his bed, Dazai next to him, trying to scratch some skin under his bandaged arm.

"Because, Kaito and I thought that we will make a birthday-day together!" The girl put her arms up in the air, Kaito joining her.

"This year your birthday is on a Wednesday and your parents sure want to have a small party, as always. So, we are taking Saturday to make stuff together." She continued before resting her arms down again.

As always, Misaki puts more effort into all kind of birthday related stuff than anything else. She would make a good party planer later.

"Wait, your birthday is this month?" Dazai turned his head slightly, looking a little bit confused as he heard the new information.

"Yeah, 27th March, as every year." (Y/N) smiled a little bit as he rolled his eyes, looking back at his other friends.

"Really? You two are in a relationship and don't know your birthdays?" Kaito was close to laughing as his eyes were traveling between the two boys.

"We talk-" "19th June, of course I know his birthday." (Y/N) huffed and smirked a little bit as Dazai opened his mouth, only to close it again after a few seconds.

Now was the moment where Kaito couldn't hold it any longer and started laughing, the others soon joining him.

"Okay okay, maybe I forgot it, I am such a bad boyfriend, will you forgive me?" Dazai asked playfully as he put a sad face on. His arms sneaked around his boyfriend's waist as he kissed him slightly.

"You are forgiven, but only for this year, you kind idiot." The situation settled again and Kaito was back in a sitting position after rolling around on the floor.

"So, what I had on mind was" Misaki had to cough as he tried to stop herself from laughing "what I thought of was maybe visiting the mall and you can buy yourself something, since we will give you your present on your birthday already. After that we can go to this one bakery you like and straight after that we can still hang out at the gaming bar."

"Misa, you don't have to plan so much for me." "Hey, I also helped there, the gaming bar was my idea" Kaito crossed his arms as he looked away.

"Both of you don't have to plan such a day for me, I always fail at your birthdays." It was true, he always had ideas, but in the end, Misa always finished the plans.

"You will take it and enjoy it together with your boyfriend. Our plan should be done by 5 so you two still have some time together." With a slight wink at Dazai, Misaki leaned back against her hands, feeling satisfied with her plan.

"Perfect, then I will also add something, sounds great." Dazai just said with his casual smile as he got up. "More details next time, I have to go."

(Y/N) looked at his phone, noticing that it was time for Dazai to probably do some work. "Alright, I will bring you downstairs." Both went to the door, the brown-haired male putting on his shoes and coat.

"I will make the best present ever, I will try." Dazai opened the door and gave (Y/N) a kiss before he went off.

Closing the door with a sigh, the smaller one went back to his friends, smiling more than before. "How about going to bed?"

All of them agreed, bit kept chatting till it was past midnight.

Ye-ha!And done with one more chapter! Wasn't too bad, was it? ;)