Chapter 23

Same day, same time

Both males sat by the counter on opposite sides, looking in their cups instead of each other. It felt like hours since the silence between them had started.

"So, we won't see each other for even longer now?"

"Yes, that would be a problem."

Both of them whispered and there was no sound again.

"It's not such a big problem. Of course, it is...bad and sad but it is your work and that's okay. Just take care of yourself and don't you dare to make it any longer than it already is!" (Y/N) smirked before pulling his boyfriend closer, sharing a kiss with him.

They relaxed again and the air around them felt lighter.

"So, you will still wait for me here? That's perfect." Dazai smiled as they parted again.

Little time skip

(Y/N) Just closed the door behind Dazai and headed back to his room. Shortly after he sat down on his bed, the door opens again to let his mother enter.

"What were you doing so long? It's already past 10." She sat down at the end of the bed, looking over to her son.

"Dazai just came over." He made a small break, thinking of a way to tell that he won't come around for a while.

"His school is having a learn camp or something like that. I won't be able to see him for a few weeks..." his words turned into mumbling letter the longer he spoke, his hands fiddling with the covers.

"Oh god, hopefully he won't over work himself. Maybe you can call him." His mother laid his hand over his own, standing up after a few more seconds. "But for now, you should go to sleep and relax tomorrow, alright?"

And with that she was gone again. The (H/N) male quickly changed his clothes before turning the lights of, his blanket pulled up to his chin where he crumbled it with his fingers. As much as he tried, there was so much going on in his brain that it wasn't easy to fall asleep that night.

Next day: 7th April
It was already past 2pm as (Y/N) stood up from his chair, still not down with his school stuff. He decided to play some video games and maybe talk with his parents a bit more.

Heading downstairs, the male sat down in front of the couch with a controller in his hand, turning on the TV. Neither of his parents were in the house at the moment, so he could have done what ever he wanted.

Starting his favorite game and turning on some music, (Y/N) went in the kitchen, searching for some snacks he could eat while playing. In the end he found some M&M's.

Even while playing he couldn't really concentrate on what was going on the screen. His whole day was rather...down and depressed. Not because he was depressed, but because the talk he had with his boyfriend yesterday was still nagging in him.

"Oh my goodness! I am able to think of something else!" The Male almost screamed as he caught his thoughts.

"I will definitely not worry so much about him and also don't think so much about him!"

With this in his mind, (Y/N) soon started the first week without his lover.

Sorry, this got a little bit shorter than usually.Well, let's see how this will turn out for now and in the next few chapters :P