Chapter 11

Same day, same time

After a few minutes of walking through the city, Dazai stoped in front of a small where a few lights were shining brightly from the walls. "Here we are." He said while turning his head to (Y/N) who was still holding his hand the whole time. "Why are we standing here? Let's get inside!" The boy was smiling as they got inside the small Café. There weren't only a few people inside, who where looking around, probbaly searching for the cats.

Dazai had alredy sat down by a table next to the window, waving his hand slightly to get the others attention. "Were are the cats?" (Y/N) asked as his smile was gone from his lips. "I am sure they will come if they want to. I read in the Internet that there are 5 cats running around, they also have their own room if they don't want to be around the costumers." The bandaged boy tried to lighten up the others mood. "How about we get some food first? It's on me."

(Y/N) nodded as he looked around to get a sign of at least one cat, but failed. With a heavy sigh he took the card in front of him, deciding what he wanted to eat. There wasn't much to choose from, it also was only a small Café with, but it had cats, so it didn't mather to the (h/c) boy.

"Hello, what would you like to drink and eat?" A young woman, with not perfect english came up to their table. "I would like a late macchiato and a strawberry cake." Dazai smiled friendly as he put the card down. "And for me a ginger tea and a maroni cake please." With a soft nodde the woman went off again. "Look!" (Y/N)'s eyes sparkeld as he saw a grey fluffy cat comming around the corner to their table.

"Look how fluffy it is!" He tried to stay as quiet as possible, not wanting to scare the small animal. "I want it, forever." Dazai turned around to take a look at the cat which stole the others heart. "I if you stand up you can go and pat i-" "Noooo, I don't want to disturbe it. It will come sooner or later, or not. Also alright"

After some time has passed their orders came and with them a smaller red colored, slim cat which was walking beween the womans legs. (Y/N) leaned down and streched his hand out slowly, letting the cat smell on it. "Dazai! Look how cute!" Dazai in the meantime had taken his drink and watched the both of them. "Do you want to take it home with you?" He watched how his date sat down on the floor with the cat, which was trying to catch his hand. "Yes, please, I want this little fluffy fure ball."

Time skip: After the date 8pm

"Do you want to come here again? It seemed that you liked the cats." Dazai chuckled soflty as he scrolled through a few pictures he took during the time that (Y/N) had played with the cats. "Of course I want! I really enjoyed it, also with you." With a soft smile on his lips, the smaler boy took the others hand. "Thank you very much, it was the best date I had untill now." This time it was Dazai who got a soft blush on his cheeks. "I hope so, it took some time to finde a place."

Dazai went all the way home with (Y/N), not wanting to let him go alone at this hour. It was dark around them and Dazai knew how dangerous it can be in this area. "See? It was funny, amusing and safe with me." (Y/N) sighed as they reached hishouse. "Still, you are a part of the Mafia, eveything can happen."

(Y/N) liked Dazai and after those few hours even more, but the fact that he is included with the dark people makes him feel uncomfortable. "But...it was really fun with you today. I enjoye the time we shared, so...I don't know..." He got silent again. "I want to know what you are doing all day long. Even if there are things which I don't want to know, but...I want you to tell me everything."

Dazai sighed as he heard what the other one wanted from him. "It's hard to tell such things, I could get killed because of it." He softly put his fingers on the others chin, making him look in his eyes. "But I will tell you as much as I can."

(Y/N) suddenly pulled Dazai down and kissed him. He wanted this. Sure there are risks, but they will always be there. "Alright. I will see you tomorrow, in the shop again?" He had a soft smile on as he got his hand still on Dazai's shoulder. "Sure." Dazai gave the male a small kiss on the cheek before watching how he got inside and then left himself.

Chills. Chills running down my legs. I can't feel them XD