Chapter 8

Same day, same time

'...what?' (Y/N) mind was compleatly blank. It took a few seconds till he noticed what was happening. '...Dazai...here...................HE IS KISSING ME!' As (Y/N) realized this his face got bright red and he didn't know what he should be doing. Some how Dazai semed to read his thoughts and slowly pulled a few inches pack again. "Would you like going out with me?" He didn't wait and came straight to the point.

(Y/N) needed a few seconds for sortings his mind. "That...was my first kiss..." Dazai chuckled softly as he heard the other male. "So, how was it?" "It.....good...nice...It felt good" (Y/N) looked a bit down on the floor since he didn't wanted Dazai to see the blush on his face which was slolwy getting more and more. "I should go back inside....my parents are waiting-" "But you didn't answer my question yet. Do you want to go out with me?"

The younger boy slowly looked up and immediately met Dazai's eyes. "I...I don't know. I don't know anything about you...We talked much, but that's it!" His blush was replaced with the normal color of his cheeks as he thought about what the male wanted from him. "You are a nice guy, but you are from the Mafia and with that I really couldn't say that I am safe..." (Y/N) body relaxed after those words, finally having everything said what was trapped in his mind.

"So, if he would know each other better and I show you that it isn't dangerous to be with me, then you will say 'yes'?" Dazai's voice was warmer then normally when they were talking in the evening. "I guess, but it's not like I would date someone just because they love me. Don't you think I should like you too?"

For a short moment the taller one stared at him with a curious face, till he started laughing loudly. (Y/N) only stared hat him, because he was totally confused about the others sudden action. "You are saying that you don't like me in that way?" Dazai managed to speak without taking deep breaths during his sentence, since he had laughed too much. "Why...Why should I?" The boy stared at Dazai, who was still holding his hurting stomach from laughing too much.

"Well, maybe there is a reason for your friends calling me mister loving-boy?~" He teased (Y/N) as he took a step closer to him, his eyes having the same serious gaze again as he met him the first time. "Maybe you do stare a little bit too much, even when you are trying to not do it during the day. But you also do it during the evening, when we are the only one left in this room."

"I-I-I don't stare at you!" (Y/N) almost yelled at him as he felt the urge to stand up for himself. "Sometimes I look at you, but I never stare!"For some reason he felt angry inside, but at the same time he began thinking about what Dazai said. 'Did I really stare at him? No! I would have noticed if my eyes were looking at him!'

"If you think so then I will prove you that you are wrong~ After all I can always feel those eyes of yours staring at my back~" Slowly his body moved against (Y/N)'s and stoped the second before they would touch each other.  "I will come in a few days again, during the day, so that I can show you your own actions." Dazai whispered in (Y/N) ear and he could feel his warm breath brushing his cheek as he pulled away to place a slight kiss on it.

(Y/N) watched as the other boy left the Café while waving friendly at him. After taking a deep breath, he went to lock the door again as Dazai toled him once. "This freak, he really is weird." He grumbled while turning off the lights again and walking back to the living room where he found his parents cuddling in front of the TV.

"(Y/N), what took you so long?" His father turned his head around to look at his son who was standing behind the couch. "We had a talk." 'I can't tell them what just happened, like: Hey mom, hey dad! The guy who is visiting the shop a few times a week, and also is part of the port mafia, just kissed me and asked me to be his boyfriend so he is probably gay.
NOO, i can't say that!'

"I am going to bed. My stomach is already full enough..."