Chapter 29

1st June, Saturday

"But you guys shouldn't stay out for too long" Dazai winked at the group before he gave (Y/N) a soft kiss on the lips.

"Don't you dare to use this one-year difference to command us around. And now, let's go!" Kaito almost shouted as he pulled the (H/C) boy back by the shoulders, making him face the shopping center in front of them.

"See you around!" He quickly waved at his boyfriend before the three entered the gigantic building.

"Okay, guys! Let's all our information together!" The girl pulled out her phone with their group chat.

"Birthday, 19. June. Likes, cats and dislikes dogs, probably not if it comes to a costume for you" "Excuse me? Wha-" "Likes coffee more than tee as well as crabs and most kinds seafood. And of course, suicidal things as (Y/N) wrote." Kaito nodded as Misaki finished talking, putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Now, what can I buy him for his birthday?" Look at the shopping center like it is some dungeon they had to master, they started by going into the first shop: A Jewelry

"Your boyfriend won't ne-" "Oh he will need something from here." (Y/N) interrupter his friend.
"Maybe they have some chokers, a tight one is similar with a rope, ne?"

The trio had to laugh, knowing that they will just run around like that for most of the time. It was amusing and nice to know that they are still best friends.

"Okay, he won't want anything from here." The (H/C) male smiled while being surrounded by gleaming rings, necklaces and bracelets.

"But maybe he will by your engagement rings from here." with a smug smirk Misaki leaded them out of the shop. "Or promise rings for the beginning."

"H-How about we go to the party shop? Okay? Yeah? Good." the male sprinted into the right direction, followed by two laughing figures.

Already as they entered the shop they didn't know if they were welcome in here or not. The cashier was a young woman who smiled at them, but the trio knew better. Once hidden behind the shelfs they started to touch and take out everything.

"(Y/N)! I want the llama plates! And the cups! And the napkins!" Kaito was clinging to his friends' arm while taking the party-decoration-set out of the shelf.

"Only if you buy me the pinata and the gold straws." And within a few seconds they got a shopping bag almost half full of colorful decorations, which they probably wouldn't by anyway.

"Boys, there is a party game section...it is calling us..." Misa pulled each boy by one arm a few steps forwards until they were surrounded by tons of games, one weirder than the precursor. But they ignored most of the things because of the big circle with the red number "18+" at the back of the row.

At the end of their day each of them had one big bag in their hand. Most of them were either filled with some new cloths, notebooks that nobody will ever use, useless decoration stuff like festoon and party-sets as well as snacks they had never tasted before and a new video game.

They sat down together at the bus station just staring at the next house front.

"What did we say before coming here" (Y/N) broke the silence

"To not buy anything that we won't need..." Misa answered him.

"And what did we do?"

"We only bought stuff that we probably won't need..." Kai sight and looked at his bag. "But those are llama socks and part three of my fave video game! It's not useless at all."

"We will talk about that in a month." The (E/C) eyed male spoke before standing up for his bus. "See you guys on Monday!"

Looking out of the window he could still be able to see his friends waving till the first turn.

His bag was filled with a notebook, new pens, a festoon for his room...or for the bottom drawer of his wardrobe who knows, some new socks and a box which was only as big as the palm of his hand.

Not knowing what Dazai would like he decided to buy something usefully which his boyfriend would probably already own, but hopefully he would use it somehow.

In the box was a small green, lightly turquoise with gold framed brooch. Misaki said he would like it if, because (Y/N) was against promise rings. For a little touch he let 'D:(first letter of your name)' carved into the backside.

It wasn't too useless and now Dazai would have something from him for his longer missions.

(The gift is the brooch which Dazai later wears ,with his new outfit, around his neck. Hope you noticed~)

Three chapters this week? I am hyped! XD
That's it for this week, see you around! ^^