Twenty-Six: You're My Good Luck Charm

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you guys, but I wanted to wait and see if I was making the right choice. Now that it's confirmed with my managing and producing team, I think it's safe to tell you." Mika announced, and the conversations between each family member died down. We had finished dinner and were all crowding in Yasmine's living room. Some adults were making small talk by the counter, holding wine glasses. The rest of us were sitting on the couch. I sat next to Mika, since there was enough room.

"You're getting married to Katherine?" Zuleika blurted out, making my face turn red. Everyone around the table shot her a dirty look, telling her to shut up. She was always so hyper!!!

"No...I'm touring my album..." Mika smiled and clasped his hands.

"Mika that's amazing."

"Wow, congratulations!"

"No way!!!" Mika's family kept giving him positive remarks. I, on the other hand, didn't know how to feel about it. I was happy that his career was taking off. In fact, I was proud of him! But that little selfish part of my heart wanted him to stay with me in England. If Mika went on tour, I wouldn't be able to see him until he returned. I needed him in my arms every second of the day. I wanted to wake up every morning and see his wonderful puppy eyes. If he went on tour, those luxuries would be taken from me.

Mika seemed to see my face drop in sadness. "What's wrong love?" Mika asked, staring into me with his killer hazel eyes.

"I'm really going to miss you when you go..." I said. I could see a smile creep onto Mika's face out of the corner of my eye.

Why was he smiling?

"What?" I asked, the smallest hint of annoyance in my voice. Wasn't he going to miss me too?

"Well why?" Mika continued to give me his sexy, yet adorable, smirk.

"I won't be able to see you until your tour ends." I explained. All of Mika's family members were giving him weird glances. They were also confused on why he was smiling.

"Nonsense, love!" Mika poked my cheek with his index finger.

"What?" I was starting to get more annoyed. WHY WAS HE SMILING!?

"Well, you see...I convinced my team to let you come on tour with me..." Mika's smirk grew wider.

What even.

What...

"You've got to be joking..." I stared at him in shock. I was going on tour with him? Not everyone got this type of experience. I was blessed.

"Nope, I've already gotten a hotel room for two and reservations for dinner in Paris." Mika said in a sweet tone, leaning in and kissing my eyelid. Mika's sisters giggled when his lips came in contact with me.

"Paris?" I said, trying not to cry from my overwhelmed emotions. It was too much to handle. To be able to love someone and be able to experience all these wonderful things was amazing. Paris was the place that everyone simply dreamed of going to. Paris was where everything wonderful happened. Paris, France.

"It would be completely unthinkable to leave you behind. You're my good luck charm." Mika scrunched his nose up while giving me a loving stare.

Mika was seriously going to do this? With me!? Excitement and that tingly feeling you get when someone loves and cares for you was bubbling up inside of me. I was like a steaming pot that was about to blow its top off.

Finally, my fuse broke. I squealed and launched myself on Mika, wrapping my arms around his neck. It took him by surprise, and I attacked him with kisses. A kiss on the nose, a kiss on his cheek, a kiss on his forehead, and so on.