Thirty: Mika Freaks

I woke up with him.

Nothing makes me feel happier in the world than waking up in Mika's arms. Seeing the way his precious curls fall into his eyes and feeling his chest rise and fall as he breathed was amazing. He was peaceful and cute, and it looked like his life was going perfectly and problem-free.

It was.

I lied there, listening to his heartbeat and watching him closely. His pink, plump lips were closed and his thin eyelashes fanned out neatly. He was such a cutie!

Soon, he woke up, which slightly disappointed me. I was enjoying watching him. When his eyes opened, the first thing they saw was mine, and a smile crept across his face.

"Morning." Mika said in his raspy morning voice, which I absolutely loved. My brown hair cascaded down on one side of my face, since I was hovering over Mika. Mika reached up and snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me flat against him. I closed my eyes and allowed him to hold me like a teddy bear. He rolled us over until he was above me and I was lying on the bed. Then, he rested his head on my chest and laid like that. I stared up at the ceiling and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I could feel his soft little breaths through my clothes.

I could so get used to this.

I gently played with his hair, stroking it and pawing at it. My fingers would get tangled in his soft curls as I wove through them. Mika instantly relaxed as I ran my fingers through his chocolate curls. I twisted some of them around my finger and let them go. I pulled on some and then released it so it would bounce back.

Mika was giving me little kisses on my shirt. He scooted up until he could reach my neck and trailed some there. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hovered directly above me.

"Can we just sleep for the rest of the day? I'm so tired." I complained, nestling back into the bed.

"I've got an interview on that TV show at 3 o'clock, remember?" Mika lied back down and pulled me into him.

"Sure whatever." I closed my eyes. We stayed in bed, just talking in low whispers. I got a few kisses on my nose and I returned the favor. We tangled ourselves in the bed sheets and cuddled a lot.

"It's so cold here." I complained, burying myself under the clump of blankets. I rubbed my arms to keep myself toasty.

"Here, take this." Mika grabbed the ends of his sweater and pulled it off, leaving him shirtless. I tried to hide my blushing as I accepted his wooly sweater and slipped it on.

"Aren't you going to be cold?" I asked.

"I'll be fine." His sweater was big and long on me. It went halfway down my thighs and the sleeves were 8 inches too long. Mika pulled me close to him and I pressed my cheek against his warm, bare chest. His strong, defined abs felt amazing as he breathed.

"Are you okay now?" Mika pulled the mountain of blankets back on top of us. I was enjoying the feeling of his skin on mine.

"Mmhm...it's wonderful..." I purred like a kitten. Mika smirked and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. It felt awesome to have him shirtless and wrapped around me, even though I was wearing a sweater.

"Are you hungry, my love?" he whispered in my ear. I never realized that I hadn't had breakfast.

"Oh...yeah. I'll go get something for us. I hope coffee is okay for you." I said. I started to toss the sheets off of me. I was about to step out of bed when Mika grabbed me and pulled me back down.

"What?" I said, a bit annoyed.

"The last time you went out to get me something to drink, I lost you." Mika said, referring to what happened at the club.