1.0

Kaimon
12 pm, June 28th 2019.

   "Get the door!" Layanna yelled as I sat on the couch eating my hot pocket. I had just woken up from a hang over and didn't need Layanna annoying ass in my ear, Daz already woke me the fuck up. "Please I have to get ready but Egypt is coming" she whined she looked as if she was about to get in the shower but I was watching wild n out so I didn't know how much I wanted to help. "KAIMON" she yelled stomping her foot I looked into my empty cup smacking my teeth together. She's lucky.

    "I got a headache" was all I responded and moved my feet from the couch as I pushed my body up. Me and Rose turned up the old way. Drinks on top of drinks with blunts scattered in between. I woke up in some random niggas room so you knew how that went- he was cute and all but I didn't have time for commitment. Lot of trust from a maybe decent person? I'm not taking that risk. The female was already up the stairs and I was taking a sip of what I thought was water- just flat sprite. Yuck.

(547)321-9004
Left your chain
Excuse for link #2?

I rolled my eyes tossing my phone letting out a inaudible noise as the doorbell went off. I looked at the door then away this continued until I finally got up. I rubbed my eyes so much it went black and I started seeing stars that made me stop walking for a moment because that shit felt good as hell. I finally swung the door open and there stood Egypt like my sister predicted earlier. "Oh hey Kaimon" he aid his white smile filing his face. I looked the male up and down - his light jeans and his colorful printed hoodie then them ugly ass Jordan's with the multicolored bottoms but they weren't my feet's so I let them rock. I didn't respond just moved away from the door and back to my seat on the couch— he followed me. I could tell I made him comfortable I mean sure I'm your girlfriends brother but I just woke up I didn't have time to try to scare someone. I put my foot on the coffee table my hand in my pants as I used the fee one to flip through the channel.

"Ain't shit to watch" I mumbled rubbing my face. I didn't expect a response but I got one.

"Na na play dope" he pointed out after I switched to Netflix "that shit hella underrated and I bet you ain't see it" I looked over at the light skin with a dumb face.

"I didn't know this was Kaimon and Egypt watch television" I said smacking my teeth and he snuck back into the chair a bit embarrassed. His eyes darted say from mine now onto his phone but he was just aimlessly scrolling I could tell. I let out a sigh looking at the screen.

  "If this is bad you owe me 10 dollars" I spoke and presses play, his eyes darted up at me and he showed a goofy smile instantly.

  "You're gonna love it man- this shit good as fuck" he said as he was now interested in the movie he obviously already seen. The boys hand lazily sat in his lap making me glance over at the screen- football? Of course.

   "You play?" I asked and his glaze stayed on the screen. I gave him a second a hot one before throwing a pillow at the by making him jump out of a trance like state that he was in.

    "Huh? It got good they show Melcom " he whined as his eyes widened. I doubt shit was that good.

  "Football you play?" I reasked "last time I repeat myself— next time listen dumbass" I scoff and his mouth opened a bit in shock. He regathered himself sort of quick though.

    "Yeah I Uh play- are you always this mean?" He asked tilting his head to the side like a uneducated dog. He was tempting- the boy was hard to now aw at and now here he goes. Highschoolers either had this kind of glow of  Desperation  but usually it's not because they fucked up yet— just family fuck ups that got them this glow.  Or they were balls if sunshine and this boy was that. Untouched by the bad things in this world.