5.5

Kaimon

"How does this look?" Layanna asked standing in front of the tv. I was playing GTA5 trying to go to the strip club but Layanna who stood in front of me— actually looked like a stripper.

"Like them cheap barbies from the dollar store,take that off or change your last name" I said waving her.she was embarrassed herself but I could tell she thought she looked good.

"My dance team is looking for costumes,we're going 70s"

"Go to the mall instead— if you wear that I'm not coming to the competition and if I do I'm sure as fuck not cheering for you now move" I said pushing the female to the left as I was driving and I didn't wanna crash the car I had just stolen.

"Damn kaimon, a simple no would've worked" Daz hummed as she sorted through mail. "Oh hell-take that off" Daz then added when she looked up at layannas outfit causing me to snicker. She Held up her phone and sighed whoever she was talking too.

"Yeah come pick me up, we need to find costumes they both flamed me— I told you I look like a retarted flamingo!" She exclaimed going up the stairs and that's what sent me, she got herself better than I did and usually I cut the fuck out her ass.

"Kaimon- look" Daz then started before handing me a piece of paper. I looked at it for a quick second then handed it back.

"Congrats I'm proud" I said hoping it was something good.

"You ain't eve- fuck you.. but I'm starting night school! Imma keep getting my degree so I can get a promotion ya feel?" The smile on Daz face notified me that she really wanted to do this. So like a good brother; I supported.

"Don't flunk out" She hit me with the paper before walking away as she held it. Daz was making it somewhere.

"Wait wait wait, where you going?" I asked Daz. She picked up as much shifts as she could but today- she had off.

"Out to lunch- then maybe the mall— a club later who knows... you're not really in charge but you are" she called before shutting the front door behind her. I'm in charge- as I should be Layanna ugly ass never could boss me around. She did that enough between 5-9

Layanna came downstairs in leggings and a t shirt what it seemed like running after Daz. "She left?" I nodded as I finally got to contour playing my game. "What you finna do today Kai?" She asked plopping down next to me. I thought for a moment then gave her a small shrug.

"Play the crib- Why wear you going?" I mumbled finally switching from my game to Normal t.v

"Duh! To find a costume! How long do you listen to me a day?" She questioned

"In phases of three minutes" I responded truthfully because I did enough lying; didn't need to waste and do it right now. A few car honks came from outside and she had ran as if they singled the end of her life.

"Love you bye" she added before slamming the door shut. I only stretched out on the couch and let out a long yawn. A nigga tired for real and my inconsistent sleeping patterns didn't help with this at all. I got up cracking my knuckles and headed towards the kitchen, I started making my sandwhich. Last night I had went to the club, Zooed a few niggas for their shit. Not as hard as people assume. I did work tomorrow though sadly which meant I couldn't go out tonight. Just thinking of that made me smack my lips together. After I finished making and eating my sandwhich I called rose to bother her up some.

"What you doin thot" I questioned leaning against the counter.

"I'm trynna see if my hair would look cute if I got some strawberry shortcake looking wig" she said and clicking of a mouse echoed behind her as she did so.