"can i kiss you"

8

[Grayson's POV]

After I left Saturday morning from Rowan's she's all that's on my mind.

I've only know her for a week now and I'm already catching feelings, I'm scared, very scared. Not of her but of the whole situation of "relationships". I've never had one, for christ sakes I've never had sex.

After what happen that Friday when me and Rowan walked in her house and her dad was there it made me wonder. What happen with her and her dad to make her have so much hatred towards him? I want to ask but I have a feeling it's a touchy subject for her.

It's now Sunday night with me in my room just staring at the ceiling thinking.

Im ripped away from my thought with Ethan barging in my room. "Hey man that crazy chick ruby, whatever her name is she's here asking for you." He shrugs pointing his thump over his shoulder.

My heart skips a beat feeling giddy to see her again. I nod and walk down the stairs to see her talking with my mom.

Fuck, fuck, fuck

Oh my god, I really hope my mom doesn't embarrass me. I take a deep breath and make my way to Rowan, "hey row, what's up" I say trying to make it sound cool and calm even though I'm excited to see her.

"hey gray, I came to see if you wanted to hang out." She smiles softly.

My mom squeals turning towards me grabbing my cheeks squeezing them. My cheeks turn red from embarrassment. "okay ma that's enough with that." I groan taking my moms grabby hands of off me.

"fine, well I was nice meeting you Rowan." She smiles at Rowan throwing me a playful glare.  

Rowan smiles "you to Lisa."

My mom then hugged Rowan and walked back to the living room. Rowan walked over towards me making my heart beat even faster, she grabs my cheeks like my mom did. "awe gray bay a mamas boy." She says in a baby voice teasing me, I swat her hands away groaning.

"why are you here." I said a little to harshly " I m-mean not that I c-care that y-your here what I m-meant I-." She me cuts off laughing. I sigh in relief.

"don't get your panties in a twist gray, come on we're going to fuck some shit up." She grins grabbing my hand running to the door.

I tug back on her hand lightly. "Okay, okay, before we fuck some shit up let me get some shoes." I run upstairs to my room to grab some shoes.

"Hey bro, where you going?" Ethan asks folding his arms.

"uh Rowan said we're going to fuck some shit up." I say not looking at him but putting my shoes on instead, I glance up towards Ethan to see him shaking his head.

"what" I ask harshly.

"oh nothing man it's just she's good for you." he smiles, I raise an eyebrow, but shrug it off.

"whatever man I got to go, see you later." I walk past him back downstairs to Rowan.

"bye mom I'm going out." I call out grabbing my coat.

"Okay honey." She yells back

Rowan grabs my hand pulling me to her car. My stomach fills with butterflies from her touch.

Once I got in the car I turn toward her. "so what shit we fucking up?"

She chuckles before starting the car. "well you may not like the idea but I got water balloons and we're going to a building to drop them on people." My eyes widen and my lips part.